C Male Sauna In Khon Kaen

onni4me

Khon Kaen has been quiet what comes to new places and especially non-sleaze ones (by this is mean simply dirty places).

Yesterday I took part of a party that raised some money to local HIV+ children's home and to my surprise it was quite fun, except that I was the only foreigner there. :)

If someone is interested, it is located on the Maliwan Road (Thanon Maliwan) near to university campus, going from town to the direction of Chum Pae. On the left side with a ad next to the road. Staff is friendly, some drinks available, seems to be clean by Esaan standards not that I took a look on the actual Sauna which is located 2nd floor.

Prices quoted were quite high but I suppose they must make some money to pay the rent. Sauna for a 300 Baht admission fee, 500 for a masseur and a tip on top of that. Negotiable, I presume.

They also run a local Esaan Gay chat room. People seemed to have come from Udon and various nearby cities. The whole occasion was rather heartwarming and people seemed to enjoy themselves.

I'll put up some nice pics later when get my Photoshop going... :D

Here are the pics...er...hopefully since I am not very good with this attaching thingie...

Before someone says it, no, it was not a regular ladyboy show. It was fun maybe due to the fact that the audience was Thai expecting for fun and that was what they got.

post-66075-1252945568_thumb.jpg

post-66075-1252945638_thumb.jpg

post-66075-1252945691_thumb.jpg

post-66075-1252945742_thumb.jpg

As always, some important info like phone number was forgotten, so here it is...

C Male Sauna / Khun Ton

086-310 3169

Here also some pics after the celebration dust had landed...One also from street side so one can try to locate better amongst all those ads :)

post-66075-1253202650_thumb.jpg

post-66075-1253202689_thumb.jpg

post-66075-1253202729_thumb.jpg

What facilities do they have? Pool, jacuzzi etc. #00 B seems a bit steep for KK. I pay less than that in BKK.

I go to KK several times a year to visit my partners family and would really like to find somewhere to relax.

As I said... Prices quoted were quite high but I suppose they must make some money to pay the rent.

I know that Babylon charges 250 for entrance and is way better than this place but we are after all talking about KK and Esaan which has very little competition.

What comes to relaxing...er...I would not necessarily go there just for relaxation :)

As far as I know they have just the regular sauna and other normal stuff. I never visited the 2nd Floor...

Seems expensive. I went to The Beach Sauna in KK a year ago, and it was 140b. Mind you, it is in a shop house and 5km out of town. There was another one, near the wedding shops (!) and very central, but it was shut//or I missed it when I looked.

maybe the new one is much more luxurious? The pix look nice.

Eddy

Edited by pauleddy

I must apologise that I misunderstood the price. I actually checked it today since I wanted to know whether I had misunderstood something and...er...I had :)

The entrance fee is actually 130 Baht and if one takes massage with happy ending, it costs 300 to the house and 500 to the masseur. So I was told.

Solly. Sometimes even I think I understand, I get confused. Has this ever happened to anyone else in Thailand? :D

Approximately how many masseurs did they have when you visited, please?

Approximately how many masseurs did they have when you visited, please?

I was there as invited guest for the opening, not as a customer. Since you asked, I phoned them and they told me that depending the day since some of the staff works elsewhere during the day and the sauna is at it's busiest during the weekends and holidays. They gave an estimate around ten masseurs in average.

To your question...when I visited it was a party and the house was full so no idea how many were working and how many just attending. Nice way to get to know gay people, though :)

I heard that they are planning a Halloween party next. Propably will attend...with no mask since I am scary enough already... :D

Those interested can check their website http://c-male-kk.hi5.com

The massage place "near the wedding shops" , maybe the same one in the vicinity of the Sofitel-Pullman Hotel? By the name of DOLPHIN. Went there last year, Half a dozen straight boys. The one I chose took pains afterwards to distance himself from me, ie, brought me tea and then sat on the other side of the room, so no one would think he was gay (?). Waste of time and money.

The massage place "near the wedding shops" , maybe the same one in the vicinity of the Sofitel-Pullman Hotel? By the name of DOLPHIN. Went there last year, Half a dozen straight boys. The one I chose took pains afterwards to distance himself from me, ie, brought me tea and then sat on the other side of the room, so no one would think he was gay (?). Waste of time and money.

If you look at the map and have any knowledge about Khon Kaen, you could say that you are mistaken. Dolphin still exists and is quite far from this place.

What comes to your experience, many are not gay so they are service providers. They normally consider it to be work and being polite and offering tea is just a way to try to make you relax. And it is NOT a Thai custom to act intimate in front of others even in a gay sauna. It would make them loose face in front of others since they want still to have their own dignity - like it or not. After closing the doors many thing can take very interesting turns :)

Khon Kaen is not Pattaya or Bangkok and things here work a bit differently. You might run into some interesting locals in this establishment as well, not just people selling their services. Mnay locals enjoy it here and it's not really worth it comparing it against - let's say - Babylon in Sathorn soi 1.

Edited by onni4me

Hello All,

I am afraid there might be some misunderstanding regarding the entry fee at C-Male Sauna. The price quoted was only for the massage. That is 300 baht for the sauna and 500 for the tip (to the masseus, you may increase the tip depending on your level of satisfaction krub)..

C-Male entry fee, to use the sauna and other facilities is only 130 Baht krub. And especailly in October we have a special promotion, but only in October krub. Entry fee will be 130 baht on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Monday to Thursday is 100 baht and on Tuesday and Wednesday is only 50 baht. This promotion will last until the end of October krub.

Inside C-Male, we have a steam room, a suana, several secluded chamber for your pleasure and a garden both the the front and on the third floor. Khun Ton, the owner is a nice guy and speaks a little bit of German.

Again, the entry fee at C-Male is only 130 baht krub. We welcome all with a warm hospitality and hope you visit us real soon.

Have a great day krub.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

C Male has moved to a more central location. It is located behind the market across from the bus station next to Piman Condo on Soi Pimpasut 2. It is the best in Khon Kaen. Clean, well decorated and with tasteful piped in music. The staff are very friendly. The entrance fee is 100 THB.

Edited by Goatgruff