Assistance With Buying A Motorcycle / Car

plushly

I remember reading some time ago (I think on this forum) a discussion involving buying a motorbike. I recall that some Thai/ English speakers offered their services in assisting with the running around and paperwork for a fee of 500-600B.

Is anyone able to guide me to the relevant thread? Alternatively, does anyone know of individuals in Chiang Mai that provide such a service?

Thanks

There are guys at the motor vehicle office that will do all the paperwork for you and make sure the vehicle passes the inspection for a fee of about 300 Baht. They will also work it out so that you get everything done at one time instead of having to come back another day like you usually have to. The touts will be out by the line of cars/bikes when you get there in the morning. You will see them carrying notebooks looking very official.

Edited by elektrified

There are guys at the motor vehicle office that will do all the paperwork for you and make sure the vehicle passes the inspection for a fee of about 300 Baht. They will also work it out so that you get everything done at one time instead of having to come back another day like you usually have to. The touts will be out by the line of cars/bikes when you get there in the morning. You will see them carrying notebooks looking very official.

Where is the motor vehicle office in Chiang Mai?

Where is the motor vehicle office in Chiang Mai?

The office is located on the Chiangmai-Hod Road about 1.6 kilometers from Tesco Lotus on the left hand side heading towards Hang Dong.