What Do Your Dreams Mean?

siamsam

Wifey has given me some amusing interpretations of my dreams and the good/bad luck associated. I recently had a dream, the content of which I can't recall. Wifey managed to translate the dream into an array of different numbers, which she was sure would hit the lotto jackpot :o , She then makes a telephone call to her brother in Udon-thani, from here, in the Uk, to tell him to buy a lotto ticket pronto. Any similar experiences visa members??

My girlfriend is the same. She tells me about her dream the night before and what it means. Her explanation always differs from mine though, especially the one last week. Apparently she dreamed I had sex with another girl and didn't use a condom. As she was going back home for a few days this was interpreted as me going to Patpong (she actually named the place) and cheating on her. Despite the fact that I have only been there twice before in my life, she still sulked for about an hour and kept asking me why. :o

My interpretation of the dream- you're crazy!!! :D

Mine hates being woken up when shes having a good dream....really annoys her.

Bad ones she quite happy :D

My girlfriend is the same.  She tells me about her dream the night before and what it means.  Her explanation always differs from mine though, especially the one last week. Apparently she dreamed I had sex with another girl and didn't use a condom.  As she was going back home for a few days this was interpreted as me going to Patpong (she actually named the place) and cheating on her.  Despite the fact that I have only been there twice before in my life, she still sulked for about an hour and kept asking me why.  :o

My interpretation of the dream- you're crazy!!!  :D

Mine tells me that dreams about snakes are indicative of bringing good luck. And if you're lucky enough ( :D ) to be bitten by a snake in your dream, then you are likely to have some major positive change in your life, usually involving money. :D

Me, I wake up in a sweat after just been bitten by a <deleted> great muthafuka of a snake in a dream so vivid that my @rsehole's still puckering, and I'm too sh1t scared to put my feet on the ground. :o

Mine tells me that dreams about snakes are indicative of bringing good luck.  And if you're lucky enough ( :D ) to be bitten by a snake in your dream, then you are likely to have some major positive change in your life, usually involving money.  :D

Me, I wake up in a sweat after just been bitten by a <deleted> great muthafuka of a snake in a dream so vivid that my @rsehole's still puckering, and I'm too sh1t scared to put my feet on the ground.  :D

Well unpucker your arshole, sounds like your in for a run of really good luck JD!! :D

I dreamt I got stung by a giant mutant wasp, what the ###### does that mean then?

(BTW am deathly afraid of wasps and I had just watched a documentary on Discovery the night before! :o )