Info For Served Girls And Jammers

dave2

first off is i have nothing to do with either of these places

for jammers .

last week i was in piggys having my tea and there was a bloke trying to sing in the riva bar across the road.

he was awfull but as i had nearly finished eating it didnt matter as i was going home soon.

a few nights later i went past the riva again and there were 4 more people ( ferangs ) playing away ( again badly ) so it looks like it might be another / new place for jammers to meet up ...... enjoy

served girls .

i always look out for funny signs and this one might interest one or two drinkers out there .

how these tiger girls will be served ? tomorrow night ive no idea

boiled , fried , roasted , poached or grilled ??? i dont know but some of you might enjoy a beer with your cooked girl

enjoy .... !

dave2

The Smile bar used to be one of my favorite hangouts to play a little pool and flirt with the staff. I know the owner (hard case Thai woman) and some of her staff. She also owns the STH bar (Stairway bar) where a few of my friends work. Too bad I'm not there to check it out. I'm not sure what a Tiger girl is though. Sounds interesting... however she is served.

The Smile bar used to be one of my favorite hangouts to play a little pool and flirt with the staff. I know the owner (hard case Thai woman) and some of her staff. She also owns the STH bar (Stairway bar) where a few of my friends work. Too bad I'm not there to check it out. I'm not sure what a Tiger girl is though. Sounds interesting... however she is served.

im sure they meant Tiger Beer Girls :)

tiger2.jpg

im sure they meant Tiger Beer Girls :)

tiger2.jpg

Ah, now I remember meeting at least one of those gals at a little Kareko bar near my hotel. The girls were promoting the Tiger beer but were unavailable... if you know what I mean. Nice friendly girls though and spoke good English.