Where To Find Main Jets For A Mikuni Carb In Bkk

thaicbr

Hi Guys and Gals. I need to find some main jets for my new bike as the carbs have been f==ked around with by previous owners. I need a 135 and 122.5 main jet for a Mikuni bs/bds 36 on a Suzuki Vx800 basicly the same motor as a 750 Intruder. I have been around the local shops out where i am and all i get Mai me (not have) or the wrong size.

I havent made the trip into Bkk as yet because its a fair way to go if i get the same result.

So if you know a shop or maybe live around the corner from one and can pop in and ask.

Here are some pictures.

post-62652-1254063821_thumb.jpg

post-62652-1254063860_thumb.jpg

Thanks Allan

Why don't you goggle Mikuni and then contact the company in USA direct, very small items cheap to ship worldwide.

I run a 44mm Mikuni on my Harley, but don't think the jets are similar as yours. You can try contact Leigh from IRON HORSE in Pattaya, he sell Harleys and have all the jets for re jetting a 44mm Mikuni. He will know if they fit or not (I think).

Good luck

Thanks Guzzi. After calling Dirt bike,Red Baron and Mikuni Thailand plus looking in numerous bike shops and being told not have or we order from Japan. I just rang Leigh. As it was a bit late the workshop was locked up and he wasn't sure what he had. So gonna ring again tmorro. He's a real nice guy and is pretty sure he can help.

Allan

Update. I'm still looking for main jets as the HD guys do not go small enough.

post-62652-1254200607.jpg

post-62652-1254200588.jpg

These are the jets i'm after. If you know anywhere please let me know.

Mikuni N100.604.135

Mikuni N102.221.122.5

Edited by thaicbr