Rain

gotlost

Got a nice rain this morning about 5AM, out The Pun Pun way.....nice , but not a great rain.... still was very thankful for every drop. All the wetness is about gone but the air seems much freshser. Thanks for that the powers that be.

G

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Got a nice rain this morning about 5AM, out The Pun Pun way.....nice , but not a great rain.... still was very thankful for every drop. All the wetness is about gone but the air seems much freshser. Thanks for that the powers that be.

G

We've heard reports of this thing called rain but still nothing up Mae Taeng way. We're looking for a "Hot" or "Dry" Chiang Mai thread to post on!

No rain in Saraphi same as in Mae Taeng dry, hot and still smoky occasionally.

Visibility is down to less than 2 km here as well and you can taste smoke. Some of that rain would be quite welcome up here.

Good luck to you all with a little rain coming your way and settling down the smoke and smog.. After being back on Vancouver Island for a couple of weeks it finally looks like we might finally get some sunshine. Today was cold and windy, but the sun was peeking through. If it turns nice for a few more days I'll ask a Canadian friend to take me out in his boat and we'll try a little fishing. I haven't been fishing in a long time.

I just got in from doing a raindance outside in a thunderstorm... Never been so happy to see rain, my well's dry and even the huge man made 'reservoir' at the other end of the property is dry (Somchai who tends the property says he's never seen it dry in 15 years). Had to put on my 'plumber' hat last week and nab some water from the river, filled up some long disused tanks...

So... Mae Taeng / Maetaman is at last getting a drop of water, thankfully... Hope it's a nice long storm...

Edit:

What?! That's it?! Well that lasted all of 6 minutes. Note to self. Shut up.

Edited by bobl

I just got in from doing a raindance outside in a thunderstorm... Never been so happy to see rain, my well's dry and even the huge man made 'reservoir' at the other end of the property is dry (Somchai who tends the property says he's never seen it dry in 15 years). Had to put on my 'plumber' hat last week and nab some water from the river, filled up some long disused tanks...

So... Mae Taeng / Maetaman is at last getting a drop of water, thankfully... Hope it's a nice long storm...

Edit:

What?! That's it?! Well that lasted all of 6 minutes. Note to self. Shut up.

No rain up this way at all except for a brief period of rain drops that could not be considered rain. They might have gotten some up toward Pai as there was lots of thunder in that direction yesterday. Maetamon and Mae Taeng are still bone dry.