Rain

gotlost

I wish all Thai farmers would get a tractor (and free fuel) so they can plow their fields under.

That would not solve the problem. Much of the smoke comes from Laos and Burma.

Go on, blame the smoke on the neighbours. You got an application in for permanent residency? Once Thailand sorts its own backyard out, then they can blame neighbouring countries.

• Like 2

Hate to blame the perfect neighbors but them are part of the haze makers league too.sad.pngbiggrin.png

post-131333-0-00119800-1359508198_thumb.

I wish all Thai farmers would get a tractor (and free fuel) so they can plow their fields under.

That would not solve the problem. Much of the smoke comes from Laos and Burma.

Go on, blame the smoke on the neighbours. You got an application in for permanent residency? Once Thailand sorts its own backyard out, then they can blame neighbouring countries.

Edited by ARISTIDE

The two short showers we had in the southern part of Chiang Mai last night changed my plans on going out for the evening. I'm not sure what we have in store for this evening. They always seem to occur between supper time and about 9 PM. After that it seems to clear up again.

T

Thunder and lightening. No rain yet. Strong wind this late afternoon. Night temps went up in a few days from 11 to 18 degrees Celsius.

Is this the end of the wonderful cold season? crying.gif

Over here also thunder and lightening and the rain starts about now!

Is this the end of the wonderful cold season? crying.gif

Rain usually makes it cooler. It sprinkled for a few minutes around the Thapae Gate area and then stopped. Whoops, it is starting up again. It's raining pretty hard now. Edited by Ulysses G.

I think we are in the middle of a tornado or if not we are on our way to Kansas toto......

There will be some wind damage this night.

G

That's speculation.

You need Zzzzzzzzzzennnnn thoughts: the rrrooffff rrremainsssss wherrrre it izzzzzzzzz, the rrrooffff rrremainsssss wherrrre it izzzzzzzzz, the rrrooffff rrremainsssss wherrrre it izzzzzzzzz, etc. ;)

Heavy rain and wind out Hang Dong way but just finished. Just discovered I have a major leak from the roof in the kitchen. Power failed, and of course it was just as I finished preparing dinner and about to eat. Had to microwave it to heat it up again. dry.png

I think we are in the middle of a tornado or if not we are on our way to Kansas toto......

There will be some wind damage this night.

G

No kidding

My wife & I were on the way home on the scooter when it hit.

Not only soaked & pelted but that wind was awesome at times

Swirling high speed stuff :)

Heavy rain and lighting storm hit here on the south part of the city about 6:30 PM and then the power went off for over an hour. Rather than sit around in the dark I waited until the worst of the storm had passed and then went to a friendly bar that had power in the city. I got wet, but at least I wasn't bored.

Electricity going out is something we also realized

can be "different" in a Condo ;)

When we got home soaked to the bone we had to

use the stairs to get up to our place.

Could have been worse since we only live half way to the top

They do have emergency generators & the power had come back but they dont

risk getting anyone stuck I guess.

Well we got some exercise & it warmed us up a bit :)

Saw two pairs (4) of cloud seeder planes in the air yesterday...wonder if they had anything to do with it.

No, unless they were seeding clouds in Udon and Nakhon Sawan the day before, and causing thunder and lightening all over the north, this has been entirely natural and predicted by several weather agencies.

• Like 1