Rain

gotlost

DIY aircon that uses less electricity than yr standard AC unit

it probably works too

May have a noticeable effect if it's stuck against your leg, much like those gimmicky water therapy things they sell here, but the whole point of aircon, along with getting things cool, is to remove humidity and flush it outside. That thing'll eventually equalise and be completely useless, betty swollocks. :)

Hey guys. I had 4 inches yes 4 inches of rain last night down on the farm in Surin last night. :D The fish pond loved it and the frogs are going nuts. :D Maybe I can bring some back to Chiang Mai next week with me. :)

Hey guys. I had 4 inches yes 4 inches of rain last night down on the farm in Surin last night. :D The fish pond loved it and the frogs are going nuts. :D Maybe I can bring some back to Chiang Mai next week with me. :)

Yeah, yeah,,,,,, Sure GL , thats 4" 's and thats deep,,,,,, but we ain't stuppid u no ......the real question is,,,,,, HOW WIDE ?????

:D

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Yeah, yeah,,,,,, Sure GL , thats 4" 's and thats deep,,,,,, but we ain't stuppid u no ......the real question is,,,,,, HOW WIDE ?????

:D

About as wide as the division in the UK Parliament at the moment. :D

he probably fell over in the dark when he was drunk looking for the squat toilet outside and fell in the water tank that was only 4 inches full, frog noises were echoes when GL was groaning from the fall :)

Just had one of the most savage storms ever, the garden is a disaster with trees uprooted and 40mm of water on the garden. The worst has passed but still heavy rain.

MM could puleeeezzzzze explain to the pissing Angels above thou head the concept of sharing?

Here bright sky yesterday and this morning with not ONE drop of cool nice rain. Not even a dark cloud! :)

Just had one of the most savage storms ever, the garden is a disaster with trees uprooted and 40mm of water on the garden. The worst has passed but still heavy rain.

MM could puleeeezzzzze explain to the pissing Angels above thou head the concept of sharing?

Here bright sky yesterday and this morning with not ONE drop of cool nice rain. Not even a dark cloud! :)

I have no idea why I get such savage weather here. We had hail and one of the worst wind storms I have seen in years, then half an hour later it was sunny and steaming. The bananas were shredded, and I lost two Frangipanis, plus the broken branches from other trees. I will video the next one for you

and I lost two Frangipanis,

That's impossible, you never lose Frangipanis, about the worst that can happen is gain MORE Frangipanis. :D (Whatever drops off you stick in the ground, and will proceed to grow into another Frangipani tree. :) )

theyre starting to look good this time of year

and I lost two Frangipanis,

That's impossible, you never lose Frangipanis, about the worst that can happen is gain MORE Frangipanis. :D (Whatever drops off you stick in the ground, and will proceed to grow into another Frangipani tree. :) )

This is quite true, but these were well established ones that were broken off low down, and yes they will grow again, but will take years to re establish. My seedlings are bigger that the stumps, so might have to start feeding the seedlings more :D

post-7622-1273374374_thumb.jpg

Getting really nasty here at CMU. Things blowing everywhere, light rain in sheets, lots of noises from branches flying off and hitting buildings. Think I will leave my room for a bit. A couple of years ago a 15-20cm tree branch came right through the roof of my office and where I had been sitting just seconds before. :)

//edit - temperature dropping rapidly.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Beautiful cool nice rain! FINALLY!!! :)

Did the washing the car, washing dogs, having the laundry outside, and wiping the leaves really help?

Edited by Nienke

Getting really nasty here at CMU. Things blowing everywhere, light rain in sheets, lots of noises from branches flying off and hitting buildings. Think I will leave my room for a bit. A couple of years ago a 15-20cm tree branch came right through the roof of my office and where I had been sitting just seconds before. :)

//edit - temperature dropping rapidly.

I am not too far from you and the storm just finished. Pretty heavy wind and heavy rain for about 20 minutes.

• Like 1

A couple of drops in Amphur Saraphi. :D

Half way out on the Hang Dong road.....14.10 rain for 20 mins......steady with gusts of wind but no damage.....of more importance the house inside temperature has dropped from 39 C down to 33 C...beautiful :)

Right! Cheered to much. Less than 5 minutes of actually good rain, then clouds disappeared and sun reappeared and back is the heat with increased humidity. :)

At least it seems I've been a bit more lucky this time than WTK and MH. :D

• Like 1

Garden under water again and another incredidbe blow. I actually took a short video of it this time for the unbelievers. Click HERE

cmon MM you want us to believe you took that today? Next time run out with the days newspaper and stand in the garden so we can see for real

:D:)

Garden under water again and another incredidbe blow. I actually took a short video of it this time for the unbelievers. Click HERE

cmon MM you want us to believe you took that today? Next time run out with the days newspaper and stand in the garden so we can see for real

:D:D

Really truely honest I did :) Wished I could have shot the one the other day as it was a lot worse. Gonzo's countdown has certainly gone out the window now :D