Rain

gotlost

Shortly after I posted above, the power went out at CMU. After an hour and a half no sign of it returning so I just went home. As said, when the clouds went and sun came out it was down right sticky, much more uncomfortable then just before the rain. Also proof below just outside the office. :)

post-566-1273484546_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Didn't look so clean parked on the side of the Superhighway this afternoon at 3.30 :)

Haha, busted! ... Was a good girl, parked car first before talking on phone. :D I didn't cut you off, did I? :D

And with all these dogs it's hard to keep my car clean for more than an hour. Especially after a Beethoven shake. :D

Looking at the dogs now, it looks if storm and thunder is on its way. They are awfully unruly at the moment. Happy with the slightly cooler weather, I think.

Didn't look so clean parked on the side of the Superhighway this afternoon at 3.30 :)

Haha, busted! ... Was a good girl, parked car first before talking on phone. :D I didn't cut you off, did I? :D

Busted for sure :D Yes you were a very good girl parking before chatting. No you didn't cut me off, you were parked as I drove past :D

Tiny drop in town. Enough for me to run up to the deck to get all my washing in. Then complete disappointment when it lasted all of a few seconds..and then had to go put out my washing again. :)

I just returned from Surin. Had three nights of great rains in the wife's village,did not want to return. This place is looking more and more like the Mojave Desert. There still ruining the portable pump for a well to irrigate the rice field next to our house. The water district has cut off all irrigation to the farmers her in Doi Saket. I hope I brought some of that rain with me.

I just returned from Surin. Had three nights of great rains in the wife's village,did not want to return. This place is looking more and more like the Mojave Desert. There still ruining the portable pump for a well to irrigate the rice field next to our house. The water district has cut off all irrigation to the farmers her in Doi Saket. I hope I brought some of that rain with me.

you have but its slower getting here

arrives tomollow and sunday :)

post-15912-1273812220.jpg

post-15912-1273812239.jpg

you have but its slower getting here

arrives tomollow and sunday :)

I'm sorry. WE NEED IT NOW! :D

Seems like a storm is starting tonight, and going all week :)

Updated: 7:00 AM ICT on May 15, 2010

sunny.gifSaturdayClear. High: 41 °C . Wind South 10 km/h . Heat Index: 34 °C .

nt_sunny.gifSaturday NightClear. Low: 26 °C . Wind SSW 10 km/h . Heat Index: 36 °C .

sunny.gifSundayClear. High: 41 °C . Wind SSE 10 km/h . Heat Index: 38 °C .

nt_chancetstorms.gifSunday NightChance of a Thunderstorm. Scattered Clouds. Low: 27 °C . Wind South 10 km/h . 30% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of 0.76 mm). Heat Index: 42 °C .

chancetstorms.gifMondayChance of a Thunderstorm. Scattered Clouds. High: 41 °C . Wind South 14 km/h . 30% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of 0.80 mm). Heat Index: 36 °C .

nt_chancetstorms.gifMonday NightChance of a Thunderstorm. Scattered Clouds. Low: 27 °C . Wind SSW 7 km/h . 30% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of 1.94 mm). Heat Index: 37 °C .

chancetstorms.gifTuesdayChance of a Thunderstorm. Scattered Clouds. High: 42 °C . Wind SSE 10 km/h . 30% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of 1.00 mm). Heat Index: 40 °C .

nt_chancerain.gifTuesday NightChance of Rain. Scattered Clouds. Low: 24 °C . Wind SW 10 km/h . 20% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of 0.42 mm). Heat Index: 37 °C .

chancetstorms.gifWednesdayChance of a Thunderstorm. Scattered Clouds. High: 38 °C . Wind SSE 10 km/h . 30% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of 1.18 mm). Heat Index: 39 °C .

nt_chancetstorms.gifWednesday NightChance of a Thunderstorm. Scattered Clouds. Low: 25 °C . Wind SW 14 km/h . 30% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of 4.63 mm). Heat Index: 36 °C .

chancerain.gifThursdayChance of Rain. Scattered Clouds. High: 36 °C . Wind WSW 10 km/h . 20% chance of precipitation (trace amounts). Heat Index: 39 °C .

nt_chancetstorms.gifThursday NightChance of a Thunderstorm. Scattered Clouds. Low: 25 °C . Wind WSW 10 km/h . 30% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of 1.90 mm). Heat Index: 47 °C .

chancetstorms.gifFridayChance of a Thunderstorm. Scattered Clouds. High: 36 °C . Wind WSW 10 km/h . 30% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of 0.47 mm). Heat Index: 35 °C .

nt_sunny.gifFriday NightClear. Low: 25 °C . Wind SW 10 km/h . Heat Index: 35 °

Edited by LJW

TV weather for cast? :)

<H2 class=prov_header>Sunday, 2010-05-16</H2>

01:00

05n.13.png Rain. 30°C at 01:00. Light breeze, 2 m/s from south-southeast. 0.5 mm rain between 01 and 07.

07:00

10.png Heavy rain. 29°C at 07:00. Light breeze, 2 m/s from south-southeast. 6.3 mm rain between 07 and 13.

13:00

09.png Rain. 33°C at 13:00. Light breeze, 3 m/s from south-southwest. 1.6 mm rain between 13 and 19.

19:00

03n.15.png Partly cloudy. 31°C at 19:00. Light breeze, 2 m/s from south. 0.4 mm rain between 19 and 01.

LJW,

Thanks for taking the time for posting the above weather forecast....

I'm puzzled though.... usually before during and after (for a short while) it rains, the temperature drops.... still seems high to me in the forecast