Rain

gotlost

nothing yet in SK but grey clouds forming and winds building, coming from the west

What you're trying to tell us is that it's not raining, but maybe it will, right?

Can you get back to us when it starts because I've got a load in the machine (just socks and undies) and I'm not sure whether to put it out to dry or not. I'm east of the river so a bit of a warning would help. Are you a professional climatologist or just a hobbyist?

Latest......... Just started here. I'll hang them indoors on the clothes horse.

Edited by twofortheroad

nothing yet in SK but grey clouds forming and winds building, coming from the west

What you're trying to tell us is that it's not raining, but maybe it will, right?

Can you get back to us when it starts because I've got a load in the machine (just socks and undies) and I'm not sure whether to put it out to dry or not. I'm east of the river so a bit of a warning would help. Are you a professional climatologist or just a hobbyist?

Latest......... Just started here. I'll hang them indoors on the clothes horse.

started, very heavy now.........im not a professional, just talk weather like everyone else rolleyes.gif

cats_and_dogs.jpg

started, very heavy now.........im not a professional, just talk weather like everyone else rolleyes.gif

Like every other Kiwi and Brit you mean. It's all because of the 'four seasons in one day' syndrome. :)

It's not as appropiate in Thailand though. The dry season is dry, the hot season is hot, and it rains a lot in the rainy season. A bit boring, but old habits die hard I suppose.

Edited by twofortheroad

Like every other Kiwi and Brit you mean. It's all because of the 'four seasons in one day' syndrome. :)

It's not as appropiate in Thailand though. The dry season is dry, the hot season is hot, and it rains a lot in the rainy season. A bit boring, but old habits die hard I suppose.

119 mm of rain to date and we should of had 264 mm of rain to date www.tmd.go.th/en and this is the wet season? :D

Not sure about the NOAA... Alberta Canada had one of the coldest May's on record with snow up to June 2nd.

According to the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA), the national climate monitoring service that measures global temperatures by satellite, 2010 is shaping up to be one of the hottest years on record. The first four months were the hottest ever measured, with record spring temperatures in northern Africa, <b>south Asia </b> and Canada.

Not sure about the NOAA... Alberta Canada had one of the coldest May's on record with snow up to June 2nd.

According to the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA), the national climate monitoring service that measures global temperatures by satellite, 2010 is shaping up to be one of the hottest years on record. The first four months were the hottest ever measured, with record spring temperatures in northern Africa, <b>south Asia </b> and Canada.

blame it global warming biggrin.gif

:D

Seasons in Thailand

Hot/Dry - March to May*

Rain - June to October*:)

Mild - November to February

i would say it is usually dry from november to april

this year it has been dry thru to early june

12.30am, Saturday morning and it`s peeing down here.

Has been raining from 6.00pm yesterday evening.

After those few weeks of that deadly heatwave, for the first time I am happy to see the rain.

agree 100%

After those few weeks of that deadly heatwave, for the first time I am happy to see the rain.

Hardly a drop at Hang Dong. Similar to last year. HD is obviously a dry zone

well time to get yr brolly out, dont hold yr breath thou biggrin.gif

post-15912-010413100 1276411134_thumb.jp

We have had this type of forecast for weeks now for HD and nothing has eventuated. I guess if they keep repeating it they are bound to get it right sooner or later but again today cloud and 10 drops.I counted them. People relying on well/bore water are in deep do - do

Here in Doi Saket it has only been raining GARBAGE [leaves from trees when the wind blows]. Almost daily now, it'll darken up and the wind blows all the leaves into our lawn and swimming pool and then just leaves a few drops and is gone. We seem to be in a rain shadow this year. Massive cracks in the dry rice fields and now dangerous cracks in the asphalt roads.

Aside from one night's rain last week, it has en dry since Oct/Nov.

We have had this type of forecast for weeks now for HD and nothing has eventuated. I guess if they keep repeating it they are bound to get it right sooner or later but again today cloud and 10 drops.I counted them. People relying on well/bore water are in deep do - do

even a stopped clock is correct 2x a day smile.gif

Just had 30 minutes of glorious rain. For the past 12 days its rained on 6 of them. Oh its not in Doi Saket I'm down in Surin for a couple weeks. :D Hope to bring it back with me. PS: even down hear they are just breaking even on the rain fall. :)