Rain

gotlost

This morning we had a soft rain again for about half an hour.

I remember 2 years ago, rain everywhere but not over here.

This time we have more luck and it's very nice weather today!

Well our dry spell is over. Huge down burst with tons of water for an hour. Two lightning strikes within a hundred meters of the house. Those sure got my attention as the sheer amount of noise was deafening.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If it's about rain, then surely we have to keep gotlost's thread going? thumbsup.gif

I fully agree.... somewhat like a cult tradition....and some of the downpour is deserving of that thread

Much like the free water or not thread covering several years..

G

River is steadily rising here in Padaed - hows things along your way Gonzo?

River is on the rise, but no need to gather the animals just yet.....[just the fish]

The govt has been digging and dredging here by The Pun Pun and the river to the south of us is now much lower. To the north of us and the hole just dug the river is much higher, maybe 30 to 40 feet. It has created a beautiful waterfall. But now the whole is filling up and the river looks like it will be pretty level again but a few feet higher...... but not to worry, not near clearing the eastern bank yet.....

Thought for the day : Remember fish are your friends too.

Well the rain might have eased today in the city, but there is still a load of water coming down the river from the north. Risen to over 2 meters at Narawat bridge. How's it down there Gonzo?

Up a bit this morning, but still like a rich buggers money,,,,, in the banks.

That's the best place, for one's liquid assets, I believe ! rolleyes.gif

Very much rain and strong wind in short time yesterday evening. Power went off for a while. Now there is a steady rain. The river is preparing a, real flood test for Bangkok.

Edited by Joop50

Very much rain and strong wind in short time yesterday evening. Power went off for a while. Now there is a steady rain. The river is preparing a, real flood test for Bangkok.

But but ...

... they cancelled the 2nd round of 'flood testing' as many parts of Bangkok are already flooded! I hope the hydraulic Engineers know more about what they're doing than the Reporters know about journalism.