Helping A Old Friend..

Ronald1330

Hi...

I have not been to Thailand for close to 3 yrs.....I was working on the cargo ships at that time,,,,I have a friend who lives in the same building as me.....This will be his last chance to enjoy himself .....He is getting on in age

and has arthritis real bad...He is also a diebetic so I have to get him in some hotel in Pattaya where he is able to get his meals...,,,,He can get around o.k. it is just the traffic in Pattaya that is a problem when he goes shopping or what ever he would have to pay someone to watch when he goes out.... I was trying to get him in some where that is not to expensive..He manages well here by himself....He travels all over the city by himself here...but Thailand a different story.....So if someone knows a hotel that is girl friendly and they will pick him up at the airport....I sure would appreciate it.....I would take him over myself but I don;t think the women I am with now would care for that to much..>>(ha ha)

Regards Ron..

Haven't heard of any hotel not taking girls. They don't care whether you're man, woman, gay, lesbian or bi-sexual.
Well my friend I see you have not spent to much time in Pattaya or Thailand :) ...there are signs in a few hotels that I have stayed in that don't allow katoi's in with customers....'' to many problems'' There are hotels that are more family oreintated that don;t want you bringing BG's in...or charge u extra...

Once u go there a few time;s u will understand.....how it all works....

Ron

Edited by Ronald1330

i dont see why op cant hire a bg who is past her prime to help out. just pay a little more than she would usually get forher services. cant be that much money!

This is good advice - get a professional to take care of him as a "nurse" for the duration and she will make all necessary arrangements with her friends.