Where is Our Rain?

on Monday and Tuesday the weather forecast was predicting 10cm of rain this week and now nothing. lets hope the rainy season kicks in soon or there will be a lot of problems on this island.

Looks threatening everyday, but minimal falls if any. Check the second thread here, all your weather forecasts.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Important-Fa...-Ph-t98300.html

or

http://www2.tmd.go.th/program/nwp_pro/UMto...infallloop.html

on Monday and Tuesday the weather forecast was predicting 10cm of rain this week and now nothing. lets hope the rainy season kicks in soon or there will be a lot of problems on this island.

Steve, I told you in another thread to move to the Andaman side. Ra(i)nong is getting plenty. :)

Yes ! darn forecasts & threatening skies!

I had to get out & water the garden everyday this week... after rearranging the garden.... my pretties are not so happy!!!!! :D

But I suppose in a few weeks we'll all be complaining about too much rain for sure.... :)

That was some rain just now, but certainly not rainy season rain as it came out of the southwest as usual this time of year. When the winds shift and it starts coming out of the north then we will see serious rain

don't worry when it comes it will come. big time. we still got another month so give it a chance. just hope it stops when it is supposed to. maybe fire some more rockets into the sky!

Edited by BigC

• 2 weeks later...

I think Roo turned off that blower he brought a few weeks ago! :D Yes, good rains in Maenam this morning .... (er... that is today Tuesday or is it Wednesday? I have lost track... every day same same but different... :) )

Sorry if Roo is confused... :D

Nice to sit without the fans blowing.....

My garden is happy too.....

I guess the last of Summer sun or is that Summer Wine? :D

Edited by samuijimmy