Refused Again!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i was walking past the embassy yesterday afternoon and i saw a very pale skinned falang (definately a new arrival )comforting a thai girl who was weeping buckets.

probably a common sight outside the wireless road kremlin.

Well its still Tuesday (over eer)so assume Spuds is still in the Q..... :D

.. wots the old saying about Faint heart and .......etc.

Lilttle bitti Info From Our boys and girls in the office..

BRITISH EMBASSY BANGKOK – PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2005 :D

The Embassy will be closed on the following public holidays in 2005:

Monday              3 January New Year’s Day (in lieu of Sat 1 Jan)

Friday              25 March Good Friday

Monday            28 March Easter

Wednesday      13 April  Songkran Festival

Thursday        14 April  Songkran Festival

Friday            15 April  Songkran Festival

Monday          23 May Wisakhabucha Day (in lieu of Sun 22 May)

Friday            22 July Buddhist Lent Day

Friday            12 August HM Queen’s Birthday 

Monday          24 October Chulalongkorn Day (in lieu of Sun 23 Oct) 

Monday            5 December HM King’s Birthday 

Monday          26 December Christmas Day 

Tuesday          27 December Boxing Day 

Wednesday    28 December Christmas Privilege Holiday

:o

You should send that holiday list to Spuds lady so she doesn't get sprung again allegedly fronting the Brit Embassy for an interview on a public holiday :D

You would have thought, with his huge fan base, he'd have gone to an Internet Shop and let us all know.

If I were him, I'd be spending as much time as I could with my girlfriend.

Carpe Diem

Who knows what tomorrow way bring.

Patrick

"tomorrow" has brought nothing

Embassy shut until Monday now.

BS certainly picked the wrong week to come and sort out a visa!! :D

He will have to "rely" on his GF to get her visa. :o

You would have thought, with his huge fan base, he'd have gone to an Internet Shop and let us all know.

If I were him, I'd be spending as much time as I could with my girlfriend.

Carpe Diem

Who knows what tomorrow way bring.

Patrick

"tomorrow" has brought nothing

Embassy shut until Monday now.

BS certainly picked the wrong week to come and sort out a visa!! :D

He will have to "rely" on his GF to get her visa. :D

geez, they the make a good pair though with getting their dates wrong don't they?

I'm wondering how long before some one utters the 'T' word.

Go on Samran ... utter it. Surely Spuds would be up for air by now, and duly reported the latest in the saga. It'll be interesting to see from whence his IP places him in this wild world. :o

geez, they the make a good pair though with getting their dates wrong don't they?

'T'ragic yes but 'T'roll no.

T hick :D

Me thinks he is, as his initials state, full of Bull Sh*t!!!

Or maybe as Dr PP said just plain T hick!!!!

To all you admirers of BS and Ms BS....................... :o

'T'ragic yes but 'T'roll no.

T hick :o

Me thinks he is, as his initials state, full of Bull Sh*t!!!

Or maybe as Dr PP said just plain T hick!!!!

either that or maybe she is

for his sake i hope not

I reckons…… give him until next Wednesday, after all, if he is not BSing he will have his hands full, :D to say the least. Then, offer the ending to the ‘aspiring’ writers here on TV.com. No less than 2000 words, best story-ending to be decided by poll.

Prize? A case of Chang (from George) and DCO to publish and sell the book or indeed TV.com could do a SL and allow it to be down-loaded from the site…. :o

This is getting more and more like a soap opera. Now we have the wait and suspense until the next episode.

Did BS arrive safely on Phuket Air?

Was Mrs BS waiting for him at the airport or did she oversleep, panic and leap over the guy in bed next to her and struggle to pull on her panties as she darts out to grab a taxi to airport?

Did Mr BS call her mobile and find a sleepy Thai man answering (as Mrs BS left if in the panic as she darted out of the hotel room)?

Is Mrs BS panicking as the taxi driver has to pull into the gas station to get more fuel to make it to the airport?

Has she mastered the art of applying makeup whilst the taxi is hurtling down the road (not the tollway, too expensive) avoiding hoards of her fellow Issan workers heading back home crammed into a 20 yr old pickup?

Has Mr BS given away the 1 meter tall cuddly toy he bought at Birmingham airport to a scrawny 4 year old instead of the beloved Mrs BS once the Thai man picked up her mobile phone.

Can Mrs BS think of even more fiction than Sidney Sheldon and Hans Christian Anderson that will allow her to wrestle out of this dilemma?

Tune in next time folks for the latest goings on in the next episode of,

"Pride, Passion and Pattaya" A story of everyday folk in the city of sin

This is getting more and more like a soap opera.  Now we have the wait and suspense until the next episode. 

Was Mrs BS waiting for him at the airport or did she oversleep, panic and leap over the guy in bed next to her and struggle to pull on her panties as she darts out to grab a taxi to airport?

Did Mr BS call her mobile and find a sleepy Thai man answering (as Mrs BS left if in the panic as she darted out of the hotel room)?

Is Mrs BS panicking as the taxi driver has to pull into the gas station to get more fuel to make it to the airport?   

Has she mastered the art of applying makeup whilst the taxi is hurtling down the road (not the tollway, too expensive) avoiding hoards of her fellow Issan workers heading back home crammed into a 20 yr old pickup?

Has Mr BS given away the 1 meter tall cuddly toy he bought at Birmingham airport to a scrawny 4 year old instead of the beloved Mrs BS once the Thai man picked up her mobile phone.

Can Mrs BS think of even more fiction than Sidney Sheldon and Hans Christian Anderson that will allow her to wrestle out of this dilemma?

"Pride, Passion and Pattaya"  A story of everyday folk in the city of sin

Excellent!!! :o:D

This is getting more and more like a soap opera.  Now we have the wait and suspense until the next episode. 

OK Digger is in the lead for the converted TV.com ‘literature’ award.

hopefully this story has a happy ending