Firefox Help Needed

Pattayatony

Did you uninstall (the old version) BEFORE doing a re-install? If not, this could be the problem. The Firefox setup file could also be 'corrupt'. Try re-downloading the installer if the one you have refuses to work.

Also, is Firefox the only program giving you problems? Run a disk check to see if your hard drive has any bad sectors -- just to be sure.

Edited by Supernova

Did you uninstall (the old version) BEFORE doing a re-install? If not, this could be the problem. The Firefox setup file could also be 'corrupt'. Try re-downloading the installer if the one you have refuses to work.

Also, is Firefox the only program giving you problems? Run a disk check to see if your hard drive has any bad sectors -- just to be sure.

I have taken your advice & D/L FF last night no Problems, but this morning its up to its old tricks again. :)

Im about to try Revo Uninstaller, lets see what happens.

Thank you for your help Supernova.

Cheers Tony

So do I... (using firefox latest version)

For the last few days, I cannot open my gmail account (Error 400?!?) but I can access to my reader and blogger.

Also, when I go through my bookmarks, some of them with which I am always automatically login (ie: ThaiVisa, facebook, linkedin, wiwih,..) now at each time, I have to restart again with name user and password.

A bit annoying, I reckon... But being not computer savvy, at all... I am using google chrome right now :)