Confusion Over Visa Dates

Hi,

I have a question about my visa status... I read some of the other posts about this but still confused as all this is new to me... so apologies for any redundancy.

I have a double entry tourist visa and entered Thailand with it on 18th Febuary. I will get this extended by a month.

First question is, in my pp it says I'm admitted until 18th April, so can I apply for the extension ON the 18th or does it have to be BEFORE the 18th. (I ask mainly because of the preceding weekend and song krahn holiday)

Second question is what will be the expiry date of the first entry after the extension if I do it on the 18th? 17th or 18th of May?

Third question is, if expiry of the first entry after extension is 17th May, can I just re-enter Thailand ON the 17th to start the second entry? or should I play it safe and go to the border on the 16th? I don't want to give them a chance to deny my use of the second entry.

I need to know exact dates to confirm flights etc as I have a very narrow window due to my circumstances

Thanks

By my reckoning you need to be out by midnight on the 17th May (assuming you extend on the 18th April)............if you leave during the day of the 17th you will have no problem re-entering the same day (immediately if you so wish). As already has been posted you can go to extend on the 18th of April (dont forget passport pics,fee and photo copies of relevant passport pages. :o

Edited by thaiflyer1