Recommendation Needed For A Builder Chiang Mai/mae Rim Area

Wife and I bought a small lot in Mae Rim. Now need a good recommendation for a builder.

Because of the possible dynamite view a pole/stilt/raised house might be in the cards.

PM me or say your peace right here.

Thanks kindly.

Get in touch with Jasmine homes I am sure Steve can help you out.

Wife and I bought a small lot in Mae Rim. Now need a good recommendation for a builder.

Because of the possible dynamite view a pole/stilt/raised house might be in the cards.

PM me or say your peace right here.

Thanks kindly.

My friends had a super home built by Kensington. Graeme is a really good guy and knows so much about building. They guaranteed it and even insured it during construction. Got an office and been around for a long time which says something for their reputation and the way they do things. Its a Thai company but with Western supervision. Price was below most too. They seem to be the most popular builders for expats in Chiang Mai. If you do a seach for Chiang Mai builders on Google they are at the top I think last time I looked. They took my friend to meet their customers and provided references. Really looked after them. Their web site has actual testimonials and comments to from customers. Good bunch of lads and build properly. Good luck.

Edited by Gold2005