8 Month Old French Bulldog For Sale

Hi Everyone

I have a beautiful 8 month old female French Bulldog for sale. This is a very sad sale, and not a choice I made easily. I have to move from my house in Bangkok due to personal problems with the misses, into a condominium where pets are not allowed.

She is a very friendly dog and just loves people. She's house trained and had all of her vaccinations and she's recently been spade. She also had cherry eye in both eyes, which is common with this breed of dog. But she has had that fixed up and she's now a perfect dog.

Would like for her to go to a loving home only.

Regards

Phil

Cookie.bmp

Any good with children ?

Any good as a guard dog, keeping stray dogs out ?

Does she like chickens ?

She's great with cats, children,and I'm sure she'll be friendly with chickens. As a guard, perhaps you should consider buying another breed because all she does is just licks people to death.

Steelepulse,

there are probably several reasons why he cant keep his dog; finances often limit your choice of living situations ; not for u to judge, if he's really looking for a good home for his dog, he will also accept a home for it w/o the payment or for less; often people ask for payment to ensure that the person taking the dog will appreciate or value it more and hence, less likely to throw it out soon after adoption...a very commong scenario here where i live. i can vouche for that .

benefit of the doubt here.

bina

israel

bina is right, unfortunately... having to give away a beloved pet is always horrible. you would not trust many people to care good enough and forever for it... that is also a problem i have... and also when i read stories like this one, life circumstances change often and the pet is not suitable anymore... not intended, but happens indeed very often. many of my dogs come from such background...

the op surely has considered all options, but a single, working man often does not have enough time to spend at home with his dog...

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like a gorgeous dog. I have been very interested in this breed for a while. We would love a friend for our pug. He loves other small dogs who enjoy acting like puppies and bouncing around. We have a great house for with a big garden and my MIL is at home all day so they never get lonely (pugs cannot bear to be left alone for a second, and I am sure french bulldogs are the same) Unfortunately I am only a poor teacher so cannot offer any payment. Only a loving and secure home. Our pug is adopted due to similar reasons, and even without paying for him, he comes at a price...Frontline monthly, premium dog food, trips to the vets (with pure breeds I wouldn't ever say that he will never have to go to the vets again - we are down ever 6 months with another allergy!)

If you don't have any luck selling him and would be e in a good home then do PM me. I am based in Trang but travel to BKK fairly often.

Good luck!