Regular Meeting Place In Pattaya

Kerryd

So Dave, if you don't want to open up a spot on Soi Bukhaow, where TV members can hang out during the day, why not buy one (or a couple) of those places in front of the Blues ?

Then we could mope around in front of your place until it opens ! (I suppose we could do that any ways, or in the pool-bar across the soi).

Then again, maybe you don't want too many members hanging out that close all the time ! :o

So Dave, if you don't want to open up a spot on Soi Bukhaow, where TV members can hang out during the day, why not buy one (or a couple) of those places in front of the Blues ?

Then we could mope around in front of your place until it opens ! (I suppose we could do that any ways, or in the pool-bar across the soi).

Then again, maybe you don't want too many members hanging out that close all the time ! :o

I believe Dave has tried...

Then again, maybe you don't want too many members hanging out that close all the time ! :D

If both or either bars came up then I would snap them straight up.

We've already made it so (hopefully) the first offer would be given to us.

I would use it to eventually extend the Blues Factory but straight away JP would be closed by 1am and Tiger kept as tiger bar (for the time being). :o

Edited by davethailand

Have we agreed on a venue?

Have we agreed on a time / date?

Is this all just to get more counter-ticks on the advertising books of thai Visa?

What about the Friday after Songkhran, 22nd April, at Harley Bar, when the Eden Hotel BBQ is available? At what time - 8.00 o'clock?

Unfortunately I don't get back until the 27th.

I was going to suggest the Blues Factory on the evening of the 27th, as I planned on throwing a few baht on the bar to celebrate (and to see how fast people switch from Chang to Cognac when it's free !)

You could still do the Harely Bar the week before though, give you time to rest up for the Blues a few days later ?

Unfortunately I don't get back until the 27th.

I was going to suggest the Blues Factory on the evening of the 27th, as I planned on throwing a few baht on the bar to celebrate (and to see how fast people switch from Chang to Cognac when it's free !)

You could still do the Harely Bar the week before though, give you time to rest up for the Blues a few days later ?

I'm only in Pattaya on Friday and Saturday nights as I work on the new airport in Bangkok through the week, with a few days in Singapore every fortnight.

So Fridays are OK with me, provided it doesn't drift on too late.

Blues Factory has to be a late start - not worth calling in before 10.00 in my opinion, even now that Dave is trying to conform to the kiddy-bed-time rules that have been imposed.

Anyone else going to comment?