Collingwood Baiting Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that all went horribly wrong. :o

You have to watch out for collingwood because their players have so much grand final experience.

Every year Eddie lets them watch it on the big screen at his house. :D

cv

Well that all went horribly wrong.  :o

Every year Eddie lets them watch it on the big screen at his house.  :D

... while decked out in Armani (courtesy of Eddie) :D:D

This may have been the pies first win of the season, but it wasn't by a great amount - blame it on the heat (that's what everyone else is doing). :D

I barrack for the cats and hate every other team.

Was sent this story recently.

A family of Collingwood supporters from Broady head out one saturday morning to do their christmas shoplifting. While in Rebel sports,the son picks up an Essendon football jumper and says to his 20 year old sister

"I've decided to be a Bomber supporter i would like this for christmas".

His sister, outraged by this, promptly whacks him around the head with her carton of Winfield and says, "Go talk to mum". Off goes the little lad with Essendon jumper in hand to find his mum.

"Mum?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided to be an Essendon supporter and would like this jumper for christmas".

The mother is outraged by this and throws her moccasins and full V.B. tinnie at him, promptly whacks him around the head and says,"Lets go talk to your father".

Off they go to Pentridge Prison during visiting hours and find Boofa, his dad. "Dad?"

"Yes son"?

"I've decided to be an Essendon supporter and i would like this jumper for Christmas". The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head

with his fists and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in that", and then kicks him from one end of the rec. room to the other for good measure.

About half an hour later they're all heading back to Broady in the E.K. Holden. The mother turns to her son and says. "Son i hope you have learned something today".

The son replies "Yes i have".

"Good son what is it".

The son replies "I've only been an Essendon supporter for 3 hours and i already Hate you Collingwood Mongrels"!!!!!!

I barrack for the cats and hate every other team.

Was sent this story recently.

A family of Collingwood supporters from Broady head out one saturday morning to do their christmas shoplifting. While in Rebel sports,the son picks up an Essendon football jumper and says to his 20 year old sister

"I've decided to be a Bomber supporter i would like this for christmas".

His sister, outraged by this, promptly whacks him around the head with her carton of Winfield and says, "Go talk to mum". Off goes the little lad with Essendon jumper in hand to find his mum.

"Mum?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided to be an Essendon supporter and would like this jumper for christmas".

The mother is outraged by this and throws her moccasins and full V.B. tinnie at him, promptly whacks him around the head and says,"Lets go talk to your father".

Off they go to Pentridge Prison during visiting hours and find Boofa, his dad. "Dad?"

"Yes son"?

"I've decided to be an Essendon supporter and i would like this jumper for Christmas". The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head

with his fists and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in that", and then kicks him from one end of the rec. room to the other for good measure.

About half an hour later they're all heading back to Broady in the E.K. Holden. The mother turns to her son and says. "Son i hope you have learned something today".

The son replies "Yes i have".

"Good son what is it".

The son replies "I've only been an Essendon supporter for 3 hours and i already Hate you Collingwood Mongrels"!!!!!!

Good one "Sir Les" :o:D

Bloody Aussie Rules mate.....4 times faster, 10 times more athletic, 2 times as skilful, 5 times more spectacular and more endurance required than soccer.

No shin pads or body armour....more body contact than gridiron or a soapy in sabaai sabaai land :D

Not the game they play inheaven but some players have been known to visit there briefly. Yes, they do get very high off the ground to take a mark (catch the ball)

have a look sometime Dark.....you will soon get addicted.

:o:D