Baby_crib

tesco has always had at least 3 different types on display, immediately behind the diaper aisle. range in price from about 1,000 to 3,000 baht. the best one they have is quite nice for 3,000 baht, it has an adjustable height, built in to rock back and forth and has a mosquito net cover.

maybe those aren't what you are looking for but they always have three on display, or have had for the last several years.

There is a very nice baby store at the Fashion Island Mall in Minburi

Many different cribs and nice things for babies

Guessing that you were actually looking for something on the Island rather than a trip to Bangkok the only option other than Big C or Tesco I found was as already mentioned the department store in Nathon, top floor, loads of baby stuff and always seemed to have a 20% discount or sale on. Phuket also has good department stores and is closer than Bangkok if you are desperate!!!

Also in Fern Furniture, opposite Tesco in Lamai, and also on both sides of the ring road just before Nathon, coming from Lamai.

Did you try here, you may have been out looking, when I posted this, but I have seen 2/3 styles in there a few weeks ago.

Is a crib the same as a cot? How old is the baby?

Also try Tesco or Banana IT for a new keyboard.

Also in Fern Furniture, opposite Tesco in Lamai, and also on both sides of the ring road just before Nathon, coming from Lamai.

Did you try here, you may have been out looking, when I posted this, but I have seen 2/3 styles in there a few weeks ago.

Is a crib the same as a cot? How old is the baby?

Also try Tesco or Banana IT for a new keyboard.

i have baby bed/crib/cot, whatever u call it. sencond hand now but in super condition.wood /3 levels "my little angel"

new one over 3000bht, now ask for 2000,also have infant carseat ....thanks