New Condo Development

"Can someone tell me the name of the new condo development that is advertising on Sukhumvit Road just before you get to Ambassador"

When you post "on Sukhumvit Road just before you get to Ambassador", are you referring to the "condo development", or the "advertising for the condo development"?

I'm in that area nearly every day, and I haven't seen any new construction in that area. East of the Ambassador, next to the Asoke BTS/MRT station, there's a condo that had its ground-breaking last year - is that what you are referring to?

"Can someone tell me the name of the new condo development that is advertising on Sukhumvit Road just before you get to Ambassador"

When you post "on Sukhumvit Road just before you get to Ambassador", are you referring to the "condo development", or the "advertising for the condo development"?

I'm in that area nearly every day, and I haven't seen any new construction in that area. East of the Ambassador, next to the Asoke BTS/MRT station, there's a condo that had its ground-breaking last year - is that what you are referring to?

I think this post was transferred from Pattaya section. OP was referring to the Ambassador Hotel further up from Jomtien area, off Sukhumvit road >150km stone.

Yes the post was moved from Pattaya Forum as there was no response there so was hoping that it would get mor info here.

The advertising is just before the Ambassador outside of Pattaya and the sign seems to point to a location in the same area.

I don't konw if building has started or whether they're just advertising at the moment.

Well, knock me down and call me Satchmo!

It is an interesting lesson in how confusing Thaivisa can be, even to a long term member! Two people can say completly different things and both be correct, in their own context.

Simply fixed with an additional bit of info :)

I drove past there this afternoon.

The only ads I could see in that vicinity (and repeated all the way to Bang Saray itself) are for the 'Bang Saray Lakes & Resort Condo'.

Prices from 695,000 THB.

The condo is just outside Bang Saray village, near to the Sukhumvit Road.

There is a huge development of apartment buildings next to the Alankarn Theatre, which I believe is a government assisted development for Thais.

• 2 weeks later...

The only ads I could see in that vicinity (and repeated all the way to Bang Saray itself) are for the 'Bang Saray Lakes & Resort Condo'.

I passed by that way yesterday and you're right, the ads I saw have gone and only the Bang Saray ads remain.

Maybe they got all the 10% deposits in and then left?

I passed by that way yesterday and you're right, the ads I saw have gone and only the Bang Saray ads remain.

I have seen the signs for a project I think the name is something like "Royal Beach" or something. Arrow was pointing towards Golden sands condo direction. Just saw the sign once so don't know anything more sorry.

I have seen the signs for a project I think the name is something like "Royal Beach" or something. Arrow was pointing towards Golden sands condo direction. Just saw the sign once so don't know anything more sorry.

welcome back Benchmark...you have been missed...where have you been?

welcome back Benchmark...you have been missed...where have you been?

Hi Fivestar, Thanks. I would have stayed if there were more people like you...lol.....Anyway was busy with some "real" work......

• 5 months later...

Its a very cheap website with low quality CGI images (an indicator of the developers approach). It's unclear if it's actually on the beach or not, which leads me to asume its not. Certainly 50% of the building is rear facing, and at THB 49k there is no capital appreciation potential for the backside units.

No real photos is not great - not even for the views, or the site, construction progress etc. Could all be fine, but unless Thai's buy it will be a hard building to see through to completion and one day to operate.

If this is the one behind the wind surf place and The View, then it has partial views at best as it is blocked at almost every angle. The black pool tiles are not to everyone's taste. How would you spot a floater that has sunk...?

I doubt it will happen anyway.