Two Export 71 Tents In Parking Lot Of Gad Farang

Ulysses G.

I've never been before and got a ride today, so I'm not going to know either, but I think that it is the big road that goes South past Airport Plaza.

You pass all of the Big Cs, Macros and giant department stores and it is a small shopping center on the left side of the road with Rimping supermarket and a few farang restaurants.

Please, can someone do better than that?

I've never been before and got a ride today, so I'm not going to know either, but I think that it is the big road that goes South past Airport Plaza.

You pass all of the Big Cs, Macros and giant department stores and it is a small shopping center on the left side of the road with Rimping supermarket and a few farang restaurants.

Please, can someone do better than that?

It's on Hang Dong Rd (108), slightly less than 3 km SW of the Samoeng intersection.

/ Priceless

Thanks, UG. You've got it spot on, that's the recently opened Kad Farang on the left just before Hang Dong going south on route 108.

Actually not far from me, so I might pop in tomorrow, it can be a real pain trying to find clothes that fit us plumper mortals (don't anyone dare say the word "fat"! :) )

They are supposed to be there for two months, but they gave me a phone number to find them when they move. PM me if you want it.

They actually had clothes that were two big for me as well as plenty of small ones and good quality all cotton items that I have only seen infrequently in other export stores - also, lots and lots of good quality short trousers of all different sizes.

http://www.rimping.com/ then click locations and chose Kad Farang. Nice map with gps co-ordinates too! Very slish.

This looks like a very temporary set up out side Rimping Supermarket. Guess they will only stay while they do business and then gone to parts unknown.Plenty of signs ,also temporary, on highway.

They said there were going to leave the last day of November. So... if your going to go there, make sure its before the end of the month. They have a permanent location downtown but this is convenient to me.

Yesterday, they said that they will be at this (Gad Farang) location until January.

Then I stand corrected as I heard they would be there till the end of November 3 weeks ago, so I assume their plans have changed. Works for me.

Best time to go is Wednesday after dark, big Thai market there with all items priced, no white people so one price for everyone.

Another place for the larger sized gentlemen to get cloths is Dr Ze (think that is correct spelling) at airport plaza centre aisle near Tops supermarket on the bottom floor. Has been there a long time and prices are fair.

I was down there this morning - great stuff for the larger frame, thanks for the tip-off UG.

Browsing around I saw a few fellow farang come and go, and found myself thinking: I wonder if that's xxxxxx from TV. Bit stupid trying to match user names to faces I know. Maybe George should start selling little pins with the TV logo so we'd know we had encountered a colleague.....but then again it's an annonymous forum so maybe people want to remain annonymous.

I'm just rambling...