You Men :)

r00

I live in Pattaya for 3 years, and what I noticed that white men are more interested in Thai than in Farang lady.... I understand those guys who coming here for holidays, but those who live here for years, is it more interested with thai girls???

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not find most white women attractive after 20 years of tiny little super-feminine Thais. I am not putting them down and they certainly would not want anything to do with me.

Plenty of my buddies are happy with anything that looks even somewhat female of any race. They would probably give it to Sylvester Stalone with long hair if he would put on a little lipstick and hold still.

I do see very attractive white women from time to time, but I don't get all freaked out like when I was a kid. There are plenty of Asian women who are just as hot and I might actually have a chance with them. :)

I do not find most white women attractive after 20 years of tiny little super-feminine Thais. I am not putting them down and they certainly would not want anything to do with me.

Plenty of my buddies are happy with anything that looks even somewhat female of any race. They would probably give it to Sylvester Stalone with long hair if he would put on a little lipstick and hold still.

I do see very attractive white women from time to time, but I don't get all freaked out like when I was a kid. There are plenty of Asian women who are just as hot and I might actually have a chance with them. :)

I might find Western Femme-types a mirror of their male counterparts. Has more to do with character and disposition.....

Nothing wrong with thai or western women anywhere in the world,but in Thailand there does seem to be more thais than westerners,cant fathom out why though.

Must admit that generaly speaking thais seem to be able to hold their figures better in more mature years than western women.Now is suppose i will get flack for this as there is bound to be at least one woman who has a great body for her age on here.

This thread has the makings to be very funny, however I doubt the shelf life, One may ask what are caucassion women doing here...ooopppsss I have opened a can of worms....Im sorry only having a laugh.

On a serious note, what ever tickles my boat is fine by me....don't care what creed or colour our female friends may be.

I'm interested in all ages and race{above legal age}lol .If any women on here want to experience something that they will never forget then feel free to send me a private message :)

Nice, cool calm answer....just like Mr Montana would say. I hope you don't use "say hello to my little friend" in front of the ladies :D

I give up, why?
I'm interested in all ages and race{above legal age}lol .If any women on here want to experience something that they will never forget then feel free to send me a private message :)

Nice, cool calm answer....just like Mr Montana would say. I hope you don't use "say hello to my little friend" in front of the ladies :D

Lol,but if you remember his little friend wasnt so little :D

Find me a cute sexy 19yr old white chick who is willing to sleep with me and I'm sure I'd be 'into' white women.. :D:D Sadly they all seem to decline my offer.. :)

That aside and after 20 yrs in Asia I look back to my youth and realise that even the caucasian girlfriends I had back then tended to be petite and dark haired.. So guess by moving to Asia I just made it easier to find what I already preferred... Big chunky blondes have never really been my thing..

Don't think this thread will last long so I will try and give a sensible reply before it gets shut down.

OK this is the internet and we can all claim anything but I am 47 years old fit have a full head of hair dress well and am relatively rich. I tend to do a fairly consistent social circuit and the Thais who know me know that if I am happy I am very generous and if I am not happy I leave.

As such I am treated as if not as a king then certainly a senior prince by the Thai people I know and I have got used to this what word shall we use? Deference.

When I meet western women, which is very infrequently these days, they seem to want to cop an attitude and treat me as they would treat other men in the west, that is as if their waste product did not smell. So I am left with two opposites. I expect now to be treated by women with deference, have them pour my beer etc and I am faced with a potential encountered with a stroppy western madam. So I avoid them, which is probably best for both parties even to the extent that if I am to meet a male friend and he informs me his western girlfriend will be there I cancel the meeting and ask him to call me when he is free.

Possibly an unpopular answer with the female crowd but true.

Absolutely none taken DP.

With your post you absolutely prove my point.

You are either a western women unhappy at being ignored or a western man who still feels the need to suck up to western women for reason only you know.

Edited by Tarqin

Don't think this thread will last long so I will try and give a sensible reply before it gets shut down.

OK this is the internet and we can all claim anything but I am 47 years old fit have a full head of hair dress well and am relatively rich. I tend to do a fairly consistent social circuit and the Thais who know me know that if I am happy I am very generous and if I am not happy I leave.

As such I am treated as if not as a king then certainly a senior prince by the Thai people I know and I have got used to this what word shall we use? Deference.

When I meet western women, which is very infrequently these days, they seem to want to cop an attitude and treat me as they would treat other men in the west, that is as if their waste product did not smell. So I am left with two opposites. I expect now to be treated by women with deference, have them pour my beer etc and I am faced with a potential encountered with a stroppy western madam. So I avoid them, which is probably best for both parties even to the extent that if I am to meet a male friend and he informs me his western girlfriend will be there I cancel the meeting and ask him to call me when he is free.

Absolutely none taken DP.

With your post you absolutely prove my point.

I'm a man.Your post was ridiculous by the way.

Edited by Dpolenz

Not unpopular for me, but i do find it quite sad to be honest. For, you would even go as far as canceling meeting a friend if he were to have a western girlfriend with him, purely because she is western and because of your pre-conceived ideas about what that represents. You enjoy deference, but do not show deference to others yourself. I also cant help but wonder why your experience with western women have always been so negative, which makes you adverse to even sitting in their company. It leads me to wonder if maybe the problem doesnt lie with them, maybe there is something about yourself? But regardless, live your life how you wish to live it. It is of course your right and your choice.