Thanks Jimmy Peanut

Ulysses G.

I have mentioned before that I do not have a lot of respect for Jimmy Carter's political views or for his Presidency, but I do feel that, although he is misguided, he tries to be a good person in general.

Today, the Hill Tribe woman who washes my clothes showed me a bunch of photos of her new house that was just built by Jimmy and the gang.

She is a hard worker and was completely wiped out by one of the big floods a few years ago that ruined everything she had, but she always keeps on trying to better herself.

Thanks Jimmy,******************* keep on building those houses. Many of these people really deserve it! :)

Edited by PeaceBlondie
Political comments removed

Former-president Carter was apparently in Mae-Jo/San-Sai this week, working on home-building for poor people, and setting an on-going example for the rest ofthe 'ratbags' (Aussie slang for politicians) to live up to. He was even on TV, getting us good publicity for the North-West, which makes a nice change !

Way to Go, Jimmy ! :)

One nonsensical post deleted and a follow-up post as well.

We certainly welcome posts which can help to enlighten and inform others, but excessively negative posts which are off-topic will be deleted.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Jimmy Carter can kiss my grits any day of the week, and I mean that in a good way. Thank you Jimmy for your service to your country and all humanity.

Nice to recall he isn't all about turning the other cheek too:

post-37101-1258890655.jpg

Edited by Jingthing