First 90 Days Report... How?

Dear friends!

Im on a Non O exstension!

my first 90 days report date is coming soon, they said i must do it in person at first after can do it by mail!

i live in bkk, so i go to Cheng wattana thats clear... bring my pasport... what else?

do i have to fill some form? if yes which one?

and how long it take, i mean i give me passport to the officer and after what, have to wait hours or its fast?

just want to prepare myself :)

thank you for your answers

You will need to take with you your passport and completed Form TM47. Note for future reporting you will also have to provide previous 'Receipt of Notification' slip from immigration. Reports suggest best to go in the morning.

Bangkok residents can alternatively do 90 day reporting in person at Rasa Tower rather than going to Chaeng Wattana.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Rasa-Tower-9...ng-t309386.html

You can download Form TM47 here

If reporting by mail in the future, paperwork must arrive at immigration by the due date (you do not have +7 days). Strongly suggest using EMS so can track delivery. You would also need to provide copies of passport pages and front/back of TM6 departure card, plus enclose stamped addressed envelope (10 baht stamp) for return of Receipt of Notifications slip.

Thought I would share because everyone always asks how much the fine is. I am coming back from immigration now and I had to pay 2000 baht for being 53days late on my 90 day check-in. Sucked but I expected it.

2000 Baht, I think you mean 20,000 Baht.

Thought I would share because everyone always asks how much the fine is. I am coming back from immigration now and I had to pay 2000 baht for being 53days late on my 90 day check-in. Sucked but I expected it.

2000 Baht, I think you mean 20,000 Baht.

2,000 is the correct fine - this is not overstay - it is late 90 day reporting.

I guess you must mean English is not in upper case? All in upper case on my computer.
Decapitation (from Latin, caput, capita, meaning head) is the separation of the head of an animal from its body.

I have exactly the same problem as your image shows mahtin. I am using English Word 2007.....

Edited by mxyzptlk

In that case I was robbed in Ranong. 21 days late and 10,500 Baht fine.

Once again - that is the correct fine for overstay of a permitted to stay stamp - 500 baht per day up to 20,000 baht.

But the poster did not overstay his permitted to stay stamp.

Went over to Rasa Tower today. Piece of cake like someone else said: in and out in 6 minutes! (and it was crowded too) They even told me that because I live in BKK I can get reentry permits from there also! and I did not get my visa from them.

There is another thread on this on the next page or so that contained brilliant instructions on exiting the MRT at Pahonyoatin Road.

Went over to Rasa Tower today. Piece of cake like someone else said: in and out in 6 minutes! (and it was crowded too) They even told me that because I live in BKK I can get reentry permits from there also! and I did not get my visa from them.

There is another thread on this on the next page or so that contained brilliant instructions on exiting the MRT at Pahonyoatin Road.

If you can get a re-entry permit there as well, if living in Bangkok, that would be good news to a lot of persons.

I would guess you do not have the correct fonts installed to display or print properly.

Try this PDF file

Hi lopburi3,

I have already downloaded & installed the AngsanaDSE font. Are there any others that are required?

I've got the pdf, but I wanted the word version so I could populate the form with static data and keep it.

Edited by mxyzptlk