Seriously Asking, How To Contact A Decent Thai

Lucas

Hello Expats and thais...

I really wish to know what would be the best way to meet descent thai ladies who are interested in exploring the option of sharing a descent, interesting relationships with a western man.

I am not talking about relationships which are based on $ for company. I know that this is the usual structure, but thats' not my intention. I am not cheap in anyway and willing to be supportive, understandbly, We can afford more than average thai salary. But I just can't seem to find any descent way to do that.

Are there any websites for real dating between farangs and thai ladies ?

Any other suggestions...?

I'll happily accept suggestions from expats as well as from Thai ladies themselves who are pondering about the same questions...

g'day

Lucas

Edited by penzman

Seriously asking Lucas,

Are you for real?

You mean descent rather than ascent woman?

Descent means "going down" :o Moderators!!!

Are you a decent guy?

You seem very mis-informed.

Have you ever been to Thailand?

If not, get over here and meet woman in the same way you would anywhere in the world, or maybe in your case don't.

I really wish to know what would be the best way to meet descent thai ladies who are interested in exploring the option of sharing a descent, interesting relationships with a western man.

I am not talking about relationships which are based on $ for company. I know that this is the usual structure, but thats' not my intention. I am not cheap in anyway and willing to be supportive, understandbly, We can afford more than average thai salary. But I just can't seem to find any descent way to do that.

Are there any websites for real dating between farangs and thai ladies ?

Any other suggestions...?

I'll happily accept suggestions from expats as well as from Thai ladies themselves who are pondering about the same questions...

g'day

Lucas

i met one on match.com in the international of course and she is picking me up at the airport in a couple of days . Wish me luck , hope she is nice .

Cab only repeat what Neeranam and devildog said, no difference to other countries!

You can meet them, the only problem is, if you want to talk, you have to speak Thai, as even those who understand english, wouldn't talk to you unless you speak Thai too!

Cab only repeat what Neeranam and devildog said, no difference to other countries!

You can meet them, the only problem is, if you want to talk, you have to speak Thai, as even those who understand english, wouldn't talk to you unless you speak Thai too!

excellent, learn a little thai (more then "you beautiful"), it'll be an awesome icebreaker

I really wish to know what would be the best way to meet descent thai ladies who are interested in exploring the option of sharing a descent, interesting relationships...

You could meet somebody walking downstairs, have a wonderful relationship and go parachuting together. :o

meet someone while the plane is approaching to land? :D

Lets define "decent"girl.

Decent, as in one that screws your brains out while staying home and cleaning and cooking for you while you work with out giving her any cash. They don't exist.

Or desent as in a girl that works and screws your brains out and doesnt ask you for money. They dont exist either.

Take my advice, to stay away from problems, stick with the not so decent girls who will give you great sexual pelasure and then leave you alone after you slip them some baht. Why oh why would you want some long term relationship with one girl which will cost you lots of cash when you can have dozens of shorter term affairs at reduced cost and less headaches? I never could quite understand this type of thinking. Where do some of you guys come from?

Thailand is not a great place to meet the type of girl you are looking for. Look at Thailand as a big meat market with lots of potential one nite stands. Dont look at it as a potential dating pool.

Turok

Decent, as in one that screws your brains out while staying home and cleaning and cooking for you while you work with out giving her any cash.  They don't exist.

Or desent  as in a girl that works and screws your brains out and doesnt ask you for money.  They dont exist either.

You are so wrong. 8 months with my girlfriend, she works every day and sleeps with me every night, never given her a dime.

Get away from suhkumvit dude.

DP25:

OH I'm so sorry. You have one of those "good girls." The only one in Thailand. I wouldn't trust any of them!

The time will come when she will change and your desire to sneak around will also change. 8 months! She just setting you up for the day when she will pop the inevitable question. "When u give me money?" Just u wait!

Turok

DP25:

OH I'm so sorry.  You have one of those "good girls."  The only one in Thailand.  I wouldn't trust any of them!

The time will come when she will change and your desire to sneak around will also change.  8 months!  She just setting you up for the day when she will pop the inevitable question.  "When u give me money?"  Just u wait! 

Turok

some people have no idea :o

2 years going strong.....and shes not the only one, you just gotta look other places besides go-gos :D

Decent, as in one that screws your brains out while staying home and cleaning and cooking for you while you work with out giving her any cash.  They don't exist.

Or desent  as in a girl that works and screws your brains out and doesnt ask you for money.  They dont exist either.

Take my advice, to stay away from problems, stick with the not so decent girls who will give you great sexual pelasure and then leave you alone after you slip them some baht.  Why oh why would you want some long term relationship with one girl which will cost you lots of cash when you can have dozens of shorter term affairs at reduced cost and less headaches?  I never could quite understand this type of thinking.  Where do some of you guys come from?

Thailand is not a great place to meet the type of girl you are looking for.  Look at Thailand as a big meat market with lots of potential one nite stands.  Dont look at it as a potential dating pool.

Turok

DP25:

OH I'm so sorry.  You have one of those "good girls."  The only one in Thailand.  I wouldn't trust any of them!

The time will come when she will change and your desire to sneak around will also change.  8 months!  She just setting you up for the day when she will pop the inevitable question.  "When u give me money?"  Just u wait! 

Turok

Oh, it's you again Turok. Hi, thanks for describing me and my fellow Thai gals as pieces of meat in the big meat market of dating in Thailand, I really appreciate that. Now I'm off to go pop the "When u give me money?" question to some poor unsuspecting foreigner. :o

And congratulations to DP25 on getting the only "good girl" in Thailand! :D I wish I could be one too, but apparently there's a quota for only one in this country. :D

DP25:

Turok

Married 15 years, wife wealthier than me, always has been,always will be.

Sorry , does that <deleted> up your theory ??

I really wish to know what would be the best way to meet descent thai ladies who are interested in exploring the option of sharing a descent, interesting relationships...

You could meet somebody walking downstairs, have a wonderful relationship and go parachuting together. :D

Totally LOVE your sense of humor, Scamps! :o

Hello and thanks for taking the time to reply so soon...

Thanks for your good intentions, although i think in some of you my message provoked some unstable mental tendnacies.

grammer wise, you were right the "s" entered the word, and it should have been

"decent" and not "descent", but I think its' holding to peanuts rather then realy giving it a serious thought.

for those of you who asked,

yes, I have been to thailand 5 or 6 times by now, I am 35, after a heavy career in IT management. Had been in few relationships, light ones, heavy ones, and maybe exhausted the need to prove that " I am a man, who can get girls easily" (as some of you apply in their strange replies...

I think that it would a good decision to take a break from this way of life and change something radicaly in my 9:00-21:00 working day.

Remembering the magical atmosphere of thailand, especialy the nature, and the inherent natural kindness that average people reflect when they just meet you on the streets, made me think of seriously considering moving to thailand and trying to settle down there for awhile...see if it works out for me...

maybe I am not an ordinary guy (as some of you suggested), but I haven't felt comfortable with going to Go-Go's bars, I went there twice with friends I met on the road, and it all felt pathetic, sad, and completely not a "happy" place as some would pretend it to be. (well, maybe for an old, ugly, tourist who think that a 20 years old, beautiful thai is really falling in love with him...).

In all the touristic areas I have been to, I could definitely sense that neither one of the sides (the western and the thai) is really into a more interesting meeting between the two. As one says "its' all about money" (as some of you suggested) and the other says "he is a westerner who soon leaves, and he definitely can't have serious intentions towards me, so at least lets' have fun, and spend some of his money together..."

I am not desperate to get married or anything like that, I have been in very serious relationships and stepped out of it, with good relations left behind.

I was just thinking that it would be really nice to be able to communicate with thai ladies, who are willing to see you beyond the veil of "Falang comes to thailand to have good time...",and maybe able to form something beyond it...

(is it that impossible, as some of you suggest..?, is it a miraculous event ?)

I'd still appreciate receiving more serious ideas about how to meet thai ladies, maybe in their own natural places, where they would feel more comfortable.

Take care

Lucas

Lisbon - Portugal

Agree with earlier comment about getting away from Suk Road area..

Nice place to hang out and lurk/foam at the mouth is Secon Square,Central or Big C on a Friday evening after 4-00pm.

Thousands of of them...just say..........hello. :o