Nearly Six Years..and Just 3000

Maejo Man

One of us works 12 hours a day and tries to keep entertained by fooling around on Thai Visa.

One of us waits until he has something useful to say. :)

Good point, but sometimes I just post stuff to keep an interesting topic at the top of the board. I'll be approaching 3000 posts soon and I've been here a month less than a year.

Maejo Man is a quality person with a level head, its a pitty we dont hear more from him.

Are you sure that shouldn't be pithy :D I'll put you on my Christmas list for a special "Onnut pot plant" and I'll send it with the nodding wombat :D

Thanks for the post :)

Maejo Man is a quality person with a level head, its a pitty we dont hear more from him.

Are you sure that shouldn't be pithy :D I'll put you on my Christmas list for a special "Onnut pot plant" and I'll send it with the nodding wombat :D

Thanks for the post :)

Sounds like a deep meaningful relationship in the making here. You have my blessing, but which one of you is going to pay the sin-sod.

I Joined: 2004-07-13 and have 2043 profile views. Maybe somebody loves me.

^Ohh SASS, I can see when you joined and how many posts you have made, must say that I am somewhat shocked by that.....I'm sure Ive read more than 1800 odd posts from you :D

Anyway, whats a lowly level newbie like me doing talking to an old hack like you......its likely your too deaf to hear anyhows. :)

^Ohh SASS, I can see when you joined and how many posts you have made, must say that I am somewhat shocked by that.....I'm sure Ive read more than 1800 odd posts from you :D

Anyway, whats a lowly level newbie like me doing talking to an old hack like you......its likely your too deaf to hear anyhows. :)

You`re read 1800 odd posts by me?

You must be my number 1 fan.

I always try to please and I will be tactful, as I know you`re on a short fuse.

This reminds me of men boasting about cock sizes. There is a school of thought that it's not how big but more what you do with it! (of course this school of thought is marketed by those less well-endowed)

Appears I must qualify as one of the lesser endowed. :D

Back in my Fleet Air Arm days when size was an issue and under discussion I referred to a certain appendage as the smallest and prettiest in the fleet (unconfirmed :D ) but would rise to the occasion-If my memory serves me correctly. :)

Anyway, whats a lowly level newbie like me doing talking to an old hack like you......its likely your too deaf to hear anyhows. :D

My fuse aint short.....its 2 micromillimetres long now :) u fekker. :D

This reminds me of men boasting about cock sizes. There is a school of thought that it's not how big but more what you do with it! (of course this school of thought is marketed by those less well-endowed)

Back in my Fleet Air Arm days when size was an issue and under discussion I referred to a certain appendage as the smallest and prettiest in the fleet (unconfirmed :D ) but would rise to the occasion-If my memory serves me correctly. :D

Its not the size of the dangle thailand, its the way you use it. I use to work with an old guy (you better take a seat, this is a long story).

Anyway the old guy said to me:

All you young guys think about is big dix are best, but I can prove you wrong. Take this match stick, place it in your right hand and then put the end of it up your right nostril. Now, get your left thumb and place it up your left nostril. Okay, now tell me, which one tickles the most? :)

I guess Im laughin because I can still see the old geezer faces.....silly ole baaastard.

Anyway, Thailand, I guess when you first started posting here at thai visa, you probably had a wind up pc or was iit powered by a monkey peddling a bicycle?

Jeez I don't know.....It started out as a simple thread, and it has progressed through some dipstick claiming that people love him, all the way through to mess tales from the flying fanny rags. Where will it all end? :)

Edited by Maejo Man

Anyway, whats a lowly level newbie like me doing talking to an old hack like you......its likely your too deaf to hear anyhows. :D

My fuse aint short.....its 2 micromillimetres long now :) u fekker. :D

Told you so.

Jeez I don't know.....It started out as a simple thread, and it has progressed through some dipstick claiming that people love him, all the way through to mess tales from the flying fanny rags. Where will it all end? :)

At this rate MM, ur gonna strike up another 1000 posts, just in this thread :D

Well I hardly dare comment in such prolific, august and witty company but thanks gents, it is all very amusing and here's to more of the same.

...and why ever not? :) Nice to see you rohitsuk, did you manage to get that problem with your septic sorted out? Never heard if you managed to install the drains.

Back in my Fleet Air Arm days when size was an issue and under discussion I referred to a certain appendage as the smallest and prettiest in the fleet (unconfirmed :D ) but would rise to the occasion-If my memory serves me correctly. :D

Its not the size of the dangle thailand, its the way you use it. I use to work with an old guy (you better take a seat, this is a long story).

Anyway the old guy said to me:

All you young guys think about is big dix are best, but I can prove you wrong. Take this match stick, place it in your right hand and then put the end of it up your right nostril. Now, get your left thumb and place it up your left nostril. Okay, now tell me, which one tickles the most? :)

I guess Im laughin because I can still see the old geezer faces.....silly ole baaastard.

Anyway, Thailand, I guess when you first started posting here at thai visa, you probably had a wind up pc or was iit powered by a monkey peddling a bicycle?

The reason for my limited number of posts was that the elastic band broke on my wind operated PC in 2003 and took 5 years to find a suitable spare which had to be imported from Sri Lanka but was subsequently delayed at Thai customs pending tea money.

However the wife said I should not have had such a problem as I am so full of hot air that it should have compensated for the elastic band failure. :D