2009 Ford Ranger

garyk

Where can i find a owners manual pdf in english for the asia version of ford wildtrack?

I would like to find an english version for mine as well. I get tired of going to the dealer and asking him about silly service questions.

But they are always very kind and extend excellent service for me. And they know i bought the truck at an auction. They even joke about it with me.

Gary

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can i find a owners manual pdf in english for the asia version of ford wildtrack?

I would like to find an english version for mine as well. I get tired of going to the dealer and asking him about silly service questions.

But they are always very kind and extend excellent service for me. And they know i bought the truck at an auction. They even joke about it with me.

Gary

I just order a wildtrack and have found english manuals but not this asia version, (uk and swedish)

Just home with my new Ranger. After driving 300 km the car did not start. Went to Ford in Phuket town who said that the battery is not the same as the code for the car, someone have changed it. I got a new battery and they charged Ford in Surat thani. Now everything works. The car feels good, powerful an fun to drive. :)

J

I have a full OEM ford Ranger workshop manual on hand, what service questions did you need answering.