Best Hotel For 1500bht - 2000bht

rick75

So I have looked back through and seen a few threads on budget hotels but nothing around the mid 1500bht -2000bht mark. Looking for something nice and clean and not right in the centre of the nightlife. Sea view would be nice.

So what do you guys think, any recomendations.

Cheers.

Hi,

I think 1,500-2,000 baht/night isn't really a budget hotel around here; it's much better! And, it looks like there are a lot of good deals ie: discounts available, too. Jomtien, which may suit your needs for a quieter yet accessible area, has places like Nirvana Suites, near the beach on Soi 4. They have very nice rooms which are usually 1,200- 15,000 baht/night. Driving around yesterday, I saw a sign in front advertising 800 & 900 baht/night! Check out their website. And expect to find a pretty darn nice room for 1,500-2,000 baht/night... or keep looking! You can try RS Seaside and Dolphin Place in Jomtien, too; they're directly opposite the beach and within your budget. Good luck!

Thanks mate, its hard to judge hotels off a website, have stayed in a Sh*t Hole on soi 6 before and stayed in Siam Bayview a couple of times, trying to find something in between the two.

have to agree with 2nd post check out nirvanna suites 1500 to 2000 is more into the luxury end of the market if you dont fancy that try a condo they are about 800 to 1500 a night cheaper the longer you atsy but get the benefit of kitchen and living area.

I should add, great list but i was actually looking for recomendations, Nirvana suites looks ok any others?

Try Silversands Villa on Jomtien beach Rd just past Soi 7.

I'ts a 2 separate block Hotel old & new, 2 swimming pools.

Old block 800bt a night

New block rooms with balconies, 1400bt a night,

Only accross the road from the beach.

One hotel I have stayed at that I could recommend is the Airaree, located at the Hanuman Statue, Prices fluctuate a bit But 1400B low season rising to 1800B and 2300B for the Xmas weeks.

Was very nice, no hassle with bring back a "Takeaway" from a local bear bar, free WiFi, nice pool and very friendly, easy access to Pattaya with baht buses passing within yards, and about 400 yard to the beach, plenty of night life near by, but not to raunchy and cheaper than Pattaya.

IF you can take the hassle and are prepared to give up a few hours of your holiday book in to something central and obvious like say Flipper House on Soi 7 for a day and then tour Pattaya viewing rooms and negotiating prices. High season just ain't happening this year and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Amazing deals are to be had for walk ins who pay cash.

Asia Pattaya Hotel has great sea views.

Some mates stayed there in July and got rooms for 2,000 Baht but they might be more now with the high season supposedly upon us.

I think in that price range it would be hard to beat The Residence Garden...try residencegardenhotel.com and take a look. If you tell them you saw the ad on the internet..and want the flb rate it is 1399 baht per nite...52 sq.metre suite with a small kitchen and the hotel is in a great location and the pool and food are very good. It is located on Thappraya Rd. rite near 3rd Rd. overpass next to Captain Corner BBQ Restaurant..very good staff as well

Edited by ericg1953

You can still get the special promo of B1999 at the new Holiday Inn up near Soi 1 on Beach Road. Not exactly in the 'centre of the nightlife' but on the main baht bus route. The view from the balcony cannot be beat IMHO.

Does that include Taxes and Charges?

You can still get the special promo of B1999 at the new Holiday Inn up near Soi 1 on Beach Road. Not exactly in the 'centre of the nightlife' but on the main baht bus route. The view from the balcony cannot be beat IMHO.

No. Service charge is B199.90 and VAT is B153.92 for a daily total of B2353

No. Service charge is B199.90 and VAT is B153.92 for a daily total of B2353

Pang...!

Thanks mate, its hard to judge hotels off a website, have stayed in a Sh*t Hole on soi 6 before and stayed in Siam Bayview a couple of times, trying to find something in between the two.

have to agree with 2nd post check out nirvanna suites 1500 to 2000 is more into the luxury end of the market if you dont fancy that try a condo they are about 800 to 1500 a night cheaper the longer you atsy but get the benefit of kitchen and living area.

flipper lodge

flipper lodge

Do you live on a run down council estate?