Glitterman

glitterman

A member is allowed to post photos of himself riding his bike. If Glitterman wants us to see these photos, he should click on My Albums > New Album and upload the photos. Or perhaps even better he can put them in an album on his hotmail account, on Flickr or wherever and post the link to it here. Much better than posting them in this thread, in fact. Then we can watch them as a slide show.

Incidentally, is it a motorcycle or a bicycle he is riding?

--

Maestro

P.S. Just checked the album function on hotmail. You have to upload each photo individually. Glitterman, make it easy on yourself and sign up for a Google account. Then download and install Picasa and you can synchronise automatically between the photo folder on your hard disk and the album on your Google account. No clicking around to upload your photos. "Confucius (孔子), he say: lazy man, he good inventor. He create invention to make work more easy."

Edited by Maestro
Added postscript - Maestro

Post removed and the poster warned about discussion of forum rules in the open forum. Further talk of photo's being posted here and discussion of Forum rules will earn the poster long holiday.

These rules are for the good of everyone. Please try to respect them.

i can't follow the logic that forum rules cannot be discussed if they are not criticised. i also resent ridiculous threats like "earning long holidays". are we children or grown men? and whether the rules are good for everyone depends on individual views! TV is full of photos, private and public ones. where's the problem?

p.s. i couldn't care less about photos of somebody running around clad in golden glitter but voice my opinion as a matter of principle.

Its like the scene from Scary Movie 4.

Henry Hale:

I fear the presence of the outsiders will attract those of whom we do not speak.

Female Elder #2:

But if you talk about those of whom we do not speak, have you not spoken of that about which we do not talk.

Henry Hale:

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

:):D :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSXrs4h8L9A

Edited by johng

It funny that people ae getting angry because of not being able to see some pictures of a grown up man riding a bike :)

Glad you found your dog though, maybe you could upload some more pictures of him instead.

Saw Glitterman today chilling out in front of a 7-11 drinking a bottle of Coco Cola, was going to ask him about this thread but he just seemed to poised and cool to probably give a flying fart.

Saw him today cycling down (or up?) Soi Diana. The bike was a stripped down version, just a skeletal golden bike really, but he was wearing a golden tunic.

I am beginning to wonder whether this original post is from him, and whether it is a bona fide post. Facially I can see no resemblance with the man himself in his 'throne photo' plus he's not revisitited the TV site or posted anything apart from 2 messages.

It funny that people ae getting angry because of not being able to see some pictures of a grown up man riding a bike :D

Glad you found your dog though, maybe you could upload some more pictures of him instead.

Great Idea :) why are people posting pictures of glitterman?is he lost also

I doubt it.......the way he dresses someone would soon find him anyway!! :D

>>I am beginning to wonder whether this original post is from him, and whether it is a bona fide post. Facially I can see no resemblance with the man himself in his 'throne photo' plus he's not revisitited the TV site or posted anything apart from 2 messages.

Am 100 % sure its the real Glitterman .I know his girlfriend ,and have talked to him myself .

Saw Glitterman today chilling out in front of a 7-11 drinking a bottle of Coco Cola, was going to ask him about this thread but he just seemed to poised and cool to probably give a flying fart.

Saw him today cycling down (or up?) Soi Diana. The bike was a stripped down version, just a skeletal golden bike really, but he was wearing a golden tunic.

I am beginning to wonder whether this original post is from him, and whether it is a bona fide post. Facially I can see no resemblance with the man himself in his 'throne photo' plus he's not revisitited the TV site or posted anything apart from 2 messages.

i agree Syd, and having read 'his' alcohol post, i am beginning to think that i preferred him when he was a man of mystery ........

God is this sad or what ,we live in Pattaya ,party town,and we end up discussing a guy who doesnt like drinking ,rides a bike ,dresses in a gold suit and cant spell!!

and ime just as sad ,reading this s----

Maybe they should create another subforum for topics of this kind.The subforum called RETARDED forum.