Ways To Earn Money On The Internet

2008bangkok

Hi,

Iv just been looking at a post in the job vacancy section from a poster who offered to click on ads to earn money, one of the particular companys was offering $10 per click which obviously;y is some kind of scam when other sites are offering $0.02 nobody is going to pay you $10 per advertisement you look at and a little more investigation confirmed that this site was indeed a scam site but it got me thinking..

Do you think that there is a genuine way of earning a decent enough monthly salary to live on per month like 50k if you were to put the necessary hours in?? i would be interested to hear as i personally spend alot of time on the internet and if there was a good chance of earning good money id be interested.

Cheers

you have to have more, than time - you need some expertise and use net as a tool.

what was your profession abroad? what qualifications or interests do you have? Based on it, you can try to find some work, but rather abroad, than in thailand itself.

You want to earn 50000 $ or Baht a month with it? If you get $ 0.02 per click that would be:

2500000 clicks a month, 83333 clicks a day, 3470 clicks an hour (if you do not sleep).

If you want to earn 50000 Baht then:

75757 clicks a month, 2525 clicks a day, 105 ckicks an hour (if you do not sleep).

Good idea! Why not ? :)

For what it's worth, a Thai friend of mine was involved in the pay per click. He spent hour after hour clicking on ads. After a couple of months he got NOTHING. It's a scam and they will want you to pay to redeem your clicks.