Will adult Toys Pass Through?

dumbledum

I saw a Thai customs officer take great pride in searching a young mans case . On opening it he searched it and found a Rampant Rabbit and a mains electric teeth rattler dildo , You should have seen the face on the young man , He went brite red and said, " who put that there", Every body just fell about laughing. Needles to say the looourve toys was confiscated , i wounder to this day . why are all the custom women have great smiles on there faces, could it be , No don't think so.

Just pack it in your suitcase. 1 in 1,000,000 times your bag gets opened - you say - "For Massage" Leave the batteries at home.

Absolutely no problem.

I don't think you are accounting for exactly how a lot of dildos LOOK. Many are obscene. Some are neutral. Get the point? If not, google goodvibrations san francisco

Also there is more x-rays of luggage going on.

Edited by Jingthing

On my first trip to the LOS 3 years ago, I brought just such a device for a Thai friend. I had heard such items were illegal and was quite apprehensive at the possibility of getting caught bringing the item in. I too searched the web for advice and brought the item in my checked baggage with the batteries separated. My friend (a Thai tour guide) told me that if it was discovered, I was simply to say it was for my girlfriend. I assured her not only would I say it was for my girlfriend, I would give them her phone number so they could discuss it with her. So as I "cautiously" approached Customs I was flagged to approach the inspection area. They had me place my bag (with the offending item inside) on the conveyor belt to be X-rayed. As it rode through the scanner, I thought of many nonchalant responses I would give when they discovered the vibrating dildo. However, my bag passed and I simply took it with me through the exit and never had a problem.

Now after 3 years and a half dozen visits to the Kingdom, I now know to simply approach the exit at Customs in a confident manner, never pausing and never looking at the Customs officer and I have not been flagged for inspection again. Of course I always manage to follow a group of confused tourists who seem to keep Customs amply busy.

On my return after my first visit, I discovered in my e-mail inbox a reply from Thai Customs to my query about bringing such an item into the county. Their reply, in no uncertain terms, was that I was not to bring any such item into the country as it was illegal!

Oops!

Chohk Dee!