Christmas Spirit

whatchamacallit

Well, to make sure the overseas pressies got there on time, my Christmas shopping was done by 15 November. Everything else is an anti-climax. Was in one of the big shopping areas last week, and had to endure the most atrocious Christmas singing I'd ever heard, piped in over the loudspeakers. So meh - another Grinch.

I'm actually looking forward to the New Year celebrations, though ;-)

Yikes!!!!!!!!!

2 Mr. Grinches so far.... anyone else :D

Yes Me :D

Can I be No3 Mr. Grinch. :):D:D

Seeing I have no small ones over here, I welcome not having all the 'ol B@llocks like back in the old country. :D

Make that 4... Christmas is just not the same since my wife told me that Santa wasn't real.... :D

whatchamacallit

I think you took my reply the wrong way..or maybe I expressed it the wrong way ?

how about this.

If you want to feel a bit of Christmas spirit then go and see the film "A Christmas Carol"

its showing now in the cinema at The Central Mall.

All my family (mom, brothers and sisters) are back in the States. It isn't Christmas without family. Also with my girlfriend being a total bitch right now, It feels like <deleted> Christmas.

Bet she changes into an angel a few days before Christmas

whatchamacallit

I think you took my reply the wrong way..or maybe I expressed it the wrong way ?

how about this.

If you want to feel a bit of Christmas spirit then go and see the film "A Christmas Carol"

its showing now in the cinema at The Central Mall.

Hi Johng - Yes I did - I thought you're being sarcastic :) But I did check what's playing at Central Mall and voila!! A Christmas Carol...... Thank you I might check it out this week.

Impossible for me to get into the Christmas Spirit until I have watched the early 1951 version of Christmas Carol with Alistair Simm, also playing on youtube right now. :)

Santa will be cycling in Bangkok on the 25th & 26th.

25th - Lat Phrao Road from Soi 41 to Happyland, then Happyland to Nawamin Road, Kasert Nawamin, Sena Nikorn, Lat Phrao-WangHin and then back onto Soi 41.

26th - Lat Phrao-WangHin, Lat Plakhao, Kasert-Nawamin,Nawamin, RamIntra (to the PTT just past Fashion Island); U turn, back along Ram Intra to Lat Plakhao and Lat Phrao-WangHin.

Santa will start cycling at about 6:30am.

If you see him, please wave or if he is close to a coffee shop then a cappuccino will be appreciated!!!!

Santa will be cycling in Bangkok on the 25th & 26th.

25th - Lat Phrao Road from Soi 41 to Happyland, then Happyland to Nawamin Road, Kasert Nawamin, Sena Nikorn, Lat Phrao-WangHin and then back onto Soi 41.

26th - Lat Phrao-WangHin, Lat Plakhao, Kasert-Nawamin,Nawamin, RamIntra (to the PTT just past Fashion Island); U turn, back along Ram Intra to Lat Plakhao and Lat Phrao-WangHin.

Santa will start cycling at about 6:30am.

If you see him, please wave or if he is close to a coffee shop then a cappuccino will be appreciated!!!!

our friend Glitterman gets competition, eh? :)