no sex

hubby looks like newman from sienfield

they had a fight

her cat died

shes bored

shes tired

toothache

etc etc etc

You dont have to be Thai to be miserable and how does one assume it has anything to do with the country? psychological diagnosis in a 7 sec time frame from 50 ft now thats AMAZING :)

other reasons to be miserable..

headache

no money

that time of month

no sex

they had a fight

her cat died

shes bored

shes tired

toothache

etc etc etc

You dont have to be Thai to be miserable and how does one assume it has anything to do with the country? psychological diagnosis in a 7 sec time frame from 50 ft now thats AMAZING :)

i don't think its the UK that makes me think these girls look miserable,i think they have just realised they have been re-located under false promise's

other reasons to be miserable..

headache

no money

that time of month

no sex

they had a fight

her cat died

shes bored

shes tired

toothache

etc etc etc

Good God No Sex that would make anyone grumpy!

Thai girls?

Surely they are women. Do you refer to British women of a similar age as "girls"?

I suggest you grow up.

What century were you brought up in? Surely it couldn't have been after the 1900s. Women in all countries refer to themselves as "girls" no matter what their chronological ages happen to be. Would you post a similar comment on the "Ladies forum"?

The topic was about Thai women not appearing happy in countries other than Thailand. Or, at least I ASSUME that is what the OP was referring to. If not then I apologize for making that assumption.

Thai girls?

Surely they are women. Do you refer to British women of a similar age as "girls"?

I suggest you grow up.

What century were you brought up in? Surely it couldn't have been after the 1900s. Women in all countries refer to themselves as "girls" no matter what their chronological ages happen to be. Would you post a similar comment on the "Ladies forum"?

The topic was about Thai women not appearing happy in countries other than Thailand. Or, at least I ASSUME that is what the OP was referring to. If not then I apologize for making that assumption.

you assumed right, women,ladies,girls,females,what i assume are from Thai, to me look miserable in the UK,that was the topic,

Thai girls?

I suggest you grow up.

"Thai women"?

Surely they are "ladies". Or have you never learned the old British army Terminology Protocol:

"Officers and their ladies, Sergeants and their wives, Soldiers and their women"?

I suggest you learn some decorum.

Alternatively you may conclude that I am just an opinionated old prat who presumes to dictate to others their proper use of language based upon his own perception of what is politically correct.

Errrr. So I should have used either "ladies", or "wives"?

You are defending the use of the perjorative "girls", remember? Where does the use of the word "girls" fit into your lesson on decorum?

A sad, opinionated old prat. Your description, not mine. Happy Christmas.

I agree; you do err. I am not telling anybody what should or should not be their choice of words. I am not a member of the Language Gestapo. That was my main point.

I have no need to defend anything. I seek only to attack your evident presumption. On the assumption that you really mean "pejorative" your application of that adjective to the word "girls" provides further demonstration (if any were needed) that you are sadly lacking in command of the language concerning which you presume to instruct others.

But, to be seasonably charitable, I shall draw the inference that your false attribution to me of the word "sad" must be a consequence of your failure to take enough water with it in the course of your celebrations.

Enough humbug.

Take me out of Thailand, put me down in England, and I'll be looking like a dog that just got a shampoo too.

:)

Me too. I aint going back until the Spring trout season starts in April. The snow can stay on top of the mountains where I can CHOOSE to go skiing... or not. :D