New Year's Eve In Pattaya Or Jomtien

Michaelaway

Ok, so we (my TGF and I) are trying to decide how we wanna experience New Year's eve this year. We've tried a few different things in the past: out for dinner & drinking with friends (good!); deluged by white balloons at Tony's Disco (not again, please!); bar-hopping (had to just about carry her home); had a romantic NYE at home last year (also good!) This year, we don't know what the heck to do!

So, what are your plans? Got any good ideas (maybe we'll get inspired!)?? Thanks, and:

Happy New Year!!

:)

:) I suggest that you make it to to The Clan of the Golden Koala party.We always have good parties and you can bring the handbag as well as long as you bring a slab.

Wait a minute, krap. I've heard of the infamous Guild of The Golden Monkey, still in operation here in Pattaya, I believe. (People have said that they, for the most part, are good men. Others believe they are men capable of unmentionable things; men, some say, it pays to stay away from.) But what's this you say about a Clan of the Golden Koala? Are they truly here in Pattaya? And exactly what are their intentions? Are they a benevolent order? What is their creed? Kinda sounds, suspiciously, like an Aussie gang, keen on muscling into the local territory (party zone)... Anyways, if they behave themselves, within expectable reason, I say, "Why the heck not? There's room for everybody here!"

Party-on and Happy Koala New Year, Mate!

PS- "...you can bring the handbag as well as long as you bring a slab..." means... what (or shouldn't I ask?)?? Is that code for something?

:D

:D Handbag is what a lot of men carry around in Pattaya eg a TGF/TBF and a SLAB of course is a case of beer for the uneducated.As for the Clan of the Golden Koala they aren't a bad mob;a combination of Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt .Your just lucky that the Clan of the Golden Wombats don't come over as when they go to a party here ; they just eat roots and leafs.

We have partied on and eaten plenty of prawns/oyster we a couple of beers thrown in.I hear the oyster is quite good in Jomtien.I'm quite sure that some one will tell you where to go on New Years Eve . Any way Happy New Year in 4 days time.

:) I suggest that you make it to to The Clan of the Golden Koala party.We always have good parties and you can bring the handbag as well as long as you bring a slab.

Wait a minute, krap. I've heard of the infamous Guild of The Golden Monkey, still in operation here in Pattaya, I believe. (People have said that they, for the most part, are good men. Others believe they are men capable of unmentionable things; men, some say, it pays to stay away from.) But what's this you say about a Clan of the Golden Koala? Are they truly here in Pattaya? And exactly what are their intentions? Are they a benevolent order? What is their creed? Kinda sounds, suspiciously, like an Aussie gang, keen on muscling into the local territory (party zone)... Anyways, if they behave themselves, within expectable reason, I say, "Why the heck not? There's room for everybody here!"

Party-on and Happy Koala New Year, Mate!

PS- "...you can bring the handbag as well as long as you bring a slab..." means... what (or shouldn't I ask?)?? Is that code for something?

:D