Welcome Jomtien Beach Hotel

allane

Is there anyone who lives nearby this hotel, who could walk in, and then provide me with an E-mail address or fax number that I can use to contact them ? Or, maybe someone who is currently a guest there ? The E-mail address which I have been given doesn't work.

Sorry to be a bit of a bother here, but hotel contact details can be hard to locate on the Intenet. They normally have to agree to suppress them when they join one of those on-line hotel reservation sites.

I am taking the liberty of bumping this up to the top. While I have received one reply, and tried the given E-mail address, I have not yet had either a reply from the hotel, or a failure notice from my E-mail provider.

Welcome Jomtien Beach Hotel and Welcome Hotel Pattaya are in one group.

They have a crappy website with a 'feedback' possibility.

You'll hardly get any information, because that's normal in Thailand.

If you just aks the things you would like to know here on the forum, you will know sooner than email the hotel.

With all due respect, I would like to make a reservation at this hotel. I think only the hotel itself can do that.

Google the Welcome Jomtien Beach and up pops a load of sites that will do your booking for that hotel.

Funny how some people think that email is not only the only acceptable way of communicating in Thailand but also find it unreasonable that a Thai business will not respond to their unsolicited email.

PS. I took a look at this hotel on tripadvisor.com and it looks and sounds very basic to me but if a 2-star tower in the middle of nowhere is what one desires....

Telephone

+66 (0)38232701-15

FAX

+66 (0)38232716

There's also some very interesting beach diversions nearby...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Russian-Coup...ie-t326650.html

"Pattaya, the 3rd of January 2010 [PDN]: Police Captain Jamrat Thongjinda (Pattaya Police Investigator) received a report at approximately 5:30am on Sunday that a crowd of onlookers had gathered in the vicinity of the Welcome Jomtien Beach Hotel where a group of foreigners were having sexual intercourse on the beach and in the sea. A team of police went to the scene to investigate further."

Edited by NanLaew

There's also some very interesting beach diversions nearby...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Russian-Coup...ie-t326650.html

"Pattaya, the 3rd of January 2010 [PDN]: Police Captain Jamrat Thongjinda (Pattaya Police Investigator) received a report at approximately 5:30am on Sunday that a crowd of onlookers had gathered in the vicinity of the Welcome Jomtien Beach Hotel where a group of foreigners were having sexual intercourse on the beach and in the sea. A team of police went to the scene to investigate further."

Maybe that's why the OP cannot get an answer - all the staff are down there ogling.