New Way To Steal Money, Jewelry In Thailand.

Ken

*sigh*

I wasn't too inclined to participate in questionable Thai myths of hypno drugs and the like, but as it so happens, my sister(s)-in-law had this same set of events happen to them.  One was heading forward when some guy rubs the "mystery drug" in question onto her hand and heads towards the ATM with her.  My other sister, walking behind, spies this and manages to confront the guy, who subsequently runs for it.

Do I believe in the drug in question?  Not neccesarily, but neither of my sisters (in-law) are particularly given to fantastical story-telling, so I've since given up on trying to figure out what, precisely, is going on.

Oh dear! What can I say? I don't know. TIT. crazy016tn.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell you what , if you buy some of this magic potion and get it analysed you could become a multi millionaire in a short time. the worlds pharmaceutical companies will be beating a path to your door with fistfullsof cash . such a fabulous drug has massive potential . :o

millions of Thai believe in the Naga fireballs shooting from the bed of the river Mekong , buts its worrying that National Geographic and TIME magazine havent written about it yet . How can that be ? and how is that TIME havent written about this magic potion ? Make yourself a millionaire overnight by obtaining a sample of this magic potion and going into business ,you cant fail to become rich .

millions of Thai believe in the Naga fireballs shooting from the bed of the river Mekong , buts its worrying that National Geographic and TIME magazine havent written about it yet .

Just a tourist trap. They look like tracer bullets being fired, probably guys with scuba gear in the middle of the river. I saw a Thai documentary showing a computer animation of a cow decomposing on the river bed and producing gases which then create the Naga fireballs... :o

http://www.medicinenet.com/scopolamine/article.htm

GENERIC NAME: scopolamine

BRAND NAME: Transderm-Scop

DRUG CLASS AND MECHANISM: Scopolamine is an oral, intravenous, ophthalmic or topical drug with many uses including the prevention of motion sickness. Transderm-Scop is scopolamine administered topically (through the skin or transdermal) via a special delivery system that gradually releases scopolamine onto the skin over a period of three days. The scopolamine is absorbed into the body through the skin. It is not clear how scopolamine prevents nausea and vomiting due to motion sickness. The vestibular part of the ear is very important for balance. When a person becomes disoriented due to motion, the vestibule sends a signal through nerves to the vomiting center in the brain, and vomiting occurs. Acetylcholine is a chemical that nerves use to transmit messages to each other. Scientists believe that scopolamine prevents communication between the nerves of the vestibule and the vomiting center in the brain by blocking the action of acetylcholine. Scopolamine also may work directly on the vomiting center. Scopolamine must be taken before the onset of motion sickness to be effective.

DOSING: The recommended adult dose is one disc every three days. The disc is applied to the hairless area behind the ear at least 4 hours before the effects are desired. If therapy is needed for more than three days, the first disc is discarded, and a second disc is applied behind the opposite ear. To prevent contact with eyes, the hands should be washed with soap and water after handling the patch

SIDE EFFECTS: The most common side effects are drowsiness, dry mouth, blurred vision and dilation of pupils. Scopolamine may worsen narrow angle glaucoma, cause difficulty urinating and lead to dry, itchy eyes.

I had read that witches smeared a cream containing a "knock out" drug in their vaginas, using a broom.

Hang on a minute, smearing it on with a broom?

Are we talking a very small broom here?

I don't even want to consider the alternative as in, she "Your ring is hurting me"

Him, "It's not my ring it's my watch".

I had read that witches smeared a cream containing a "knock out" drug in their vaginas, using a broom.

Hang on a minute, smearing it on with a broom?

Are we talking a very small broom here?

I don't even want to consider the alternative as in, she "Your ring is hurting me"

Him, "It's not my ring it's my watch".

:o:D

If this thread ended with that one, it would be a good ending! Funny.smiley_yes.gif

The knock out drug on the mipples is 100% true and rather common according to my friend in the Embassy. This new idea - how would they apply the drug without getting it on themselves???? I can't really see it.
Here is the story i got from my wife, and one of my thai neighbors who both believe in this. But according to the is there are no drugs involved. These people have some black magic powers. About six months ago, this girl told my wife that she was walking on second road near big C in Pattaya when three girls approached her.they started a friendly conversation, then touched her wrist, and she gave them all herjewlry she was wareing, about 6000 baht, and gave them all the money she had. Thais are very superstisous ( i don't think i spelled this correctly) asnd firmly believe in this so called black magic.

Maybe it is John Krukowski trying out a sideline.... :D

hahahahaha... I was wondering if and when his name would come up... :o:D

Remebering I had an email discussion with an expat who claimed there was even a SPAM email in Thai curculating with an online ordering system to buy Mickey Finn products.

This was what he told me at the time..

Thai webpage or HTML email that her friend had sent to her. The page had looked like a typical well constructed product promotion page with pictures of various containers of knockout drops! Although I do not understand written Thai I thought this page seemed totally genuine so did my secretary. I asked my secretary for a rough translation of the descriptive text of the micky finns which went something like this.

Product X 700 Baht, Effective time to knockout 10 secs colourless, odorless and can be used in drinks. No memory of usage.

Product Y 850 Baht, Aerosol, Effective time to knock out 10 secs. No memory of usage.

Product Z 950 Baht, sweet tasting liquid, effective time to knockout 5 secs. Can be used 100 times on same person with no memory of usage.

need to add the words "and SCAM" after the word SPAM to the above in regards to the email... Those products only exist for CIA operations.

Depends.. I know a buddy was mickey finned and passed out within (as understood) 2 - 5 mins of dosage (only one sip / swig of a mixer drink).. After that he was completely comatose for about 5 hours and drugged groggy for the next 4 - 6.

Happened in Soi Katoey in Patong, he thought the drink had an unusual taste after going to the bathroom in the corcodile disco.. felt woozy and remembered trying to exit, knowing something was very wrong, crocodile disco for his bar 10 meters up the soi and was seen by his staff collapsing down the Road (unable to even make 10m walking).. Whatever he was adminsitered must have been one ###### of a knockout to have such a minor ingested amount and major effect in such a timespan.

Thats a 100% verified and factual account without any exaggerations (being there).

I have not heard of 10 second aerosol useage ever but I know perhaps 5 or so people who have had knockouts given at some point.

The knock out drug on the mipples is 100% true
Even in the nipples I very much doubt it.

Even in some of the states of inebriation I have been over the years I have never been that drunk not spot tablets glued to some tarts nipples and even I was how on earth was I supposed to eat them without a glass of water?

the vestibule sends a signal through nerves to the vomiting center in the brain, and

I know what a vestibule is, it's an inside the house porch so this sends a message to the " vomiting center of the brain" does it?

Vomiting centre, oh come on, give us a break it sounds as true as I am sat on this camel typing this.

Edited by maerim

The nipples one I have heard enough to think its probable... Plenty of liquids and gels could be made for that effect..

###### liquid Ketamin could probably be applied via nipple to mouth in a high enough dose to totally incapacitate.. would taste like sh1t tho..

Even in some of the states of inebriation I have been over the years I have never been that drunk not spot tablets glued to some tarts nipples and even I was how on earth was I

the drug on nipples is possible because the knockout drops are in syrup form ,its one of the oldest known tranqilisers. invented about 100 years ago

from the archives >>>1996

> Sereechai Weekly, a Thai newspaper in the U.S., reported news on

> the front page of Nov 30-Dec 6 issue that Thai police are now

> investigating the mysterious deaths of "sudden heart failures"

> by 45 foreign male tourists in the past 12 months.

> The report is too lengthy to be translated here, but the gist of

> the news report is that there has been a recurring pattern of

> deaths caused by heart seizures in hotel rooms in Pattaya. The lastest

> victim is a Mr. Cheklerkulai Josephine, a U.S. tourist, aged 40 years,

> who was found unconscious on his bed in a hotel room. He was rushed

> to the hospital by Police Colonel Prapakorn and was later brought

> to consciousness. He gave a report to the police that while drinking

> beer in a bar around Soi 2 of Pattaya City he met a pretty young

> Thai girl about 20 years old. She told him that she worked in a

> massage parlor at Mile Hotel in Pattaya. So, he took her out to

> his hotel room at a contractual price of Baht 1,500. And while

> engaging in the foreplay, he became unconscious because of contact

> with anesthetic wax coated on her breasts -- and he fell blank

> suddenly. Mr. Josephine, an American male tourist, lost his

> gold necklace, Rolex watch, and cash, totalling about $20,000 in

> value.

> Similar crimes were reported on Mr. Marti Juhanee Koshonen, 51 years

> old, a German male tourist, at Center Hotel, Soi 12, Pattaya, who

> lost about $17,000 worth of valuables.

> A list of 45 other male toursits, from Americans, Dutch, Japanese,

> Australian, Briton, Finnish, Belgian, French, Oman, Swedish,

> Saudi Arab, Kuwait, Norwegian, Malaysian, and New Zealander, with

> full names are given in this news report.

> End of gist of the news report from Sereechai Newspaper. Same

> news should be found in local newspapers in Thailand, as this

> crime wave in Pattaya is of great concern to the police.

Continuing the translation of some important sections on this

news article published in Sereechai Weekly, November 30-December 6

issue, the following part of this lengthy article should serve

as useful information for any pleasure-seeking male tourist planning

to visit Pattaya:

"According to news reports, on November 24th, Mr. Marti Juharnee

Koshonen, 51 years old, a German national, was drugged in the

Center Hotel, Soi 12, Pattaya, and was robbed for about Baht 300,000

($13,500 approx.). Mr. Koshonen was hospitalized at the Injer

Hospital because of forced drug overdose. And, on the same day,

Mr. Mark Bregmen, 31 years old, was also drugged in the same hotel

and Mr. Maller Bodyguard, 34 years old, was drugged in Hotel I.A.

These last 2 men were overdosed with drugs that they suffered

a shock resulting in heart failures and death with saliva fuming

all over their mouths. These victims have added to the 45 deaths

since the beginning of this year and the majority of the dead men

were between 30-35 years of age.

News reports also informed that the gangsters who engage in drugging

male tourists have a member who is a German male with a Thai wife

by the name of "Vassana." He is reigning as a crime boss supervising

and grooming Thai girls in his bar. His gang is called "

"Roodzcher" with a bear bar as a front and using Thai girls as decoys

to lure the male tourist victims into designated rooms in order

to drug them and to rob them. If the victim is a big, lucrative

deal, then drugging will be overdone to kill the victim smoothly.

In addition, the gang is engaged in extortions of foreign tourists.

Those who do not pay protection money may not have a peaceful stay

as residents of Pattaya.

Lt. Police General Narongvich Thaitong, deputy chief of Thai Police

in Region 2, said that there should be a special task force to

wipe out the crimes because the present situation in Pattaya is

damaging tourism of Thailand."

End of translation from Sereechai Weekly of the above-named issue

and from page 12/Section 1.

Without endorsing the veracity of the article, this is what was

reported in the Thai paper in the U.S. and in the Bangkok Post,

the Nation, as well as in local Thai newspapers in Thailand.

List of those 45 dead male tourists have been published and

identified in Thai and English news media.

It is true that inhalation of trichloroacetaldehyde monohydrate (chloral

hydrate) vapours will produce unconsciousness.

However, there are two constraints, one major and one less so.

First, as any vapours rising from the skin diffuse outwardly in a random

dispersion of gas molecules, and also diminish over time post-application of

the liquid, how might one ensure sufficient dosage to the knob nuzzler

without knocking out the boob bearer?

Secondly, as application of chloral hydrate to the skin produces a most

pronounced reddening, unless the devilish domes were themselves quite dark

or in darkness, or had upon by a most besotted bozo (in which case why not

do the drug into the drink?), then there'd be the appearance of something

rather scarlet spreading outwardly from the places of application, a

putative tip-off to the terror of the tits.

The nipples one I have heard enough to think its probable... Plenty of liquids and gels could be made for that effect..

###### liquid Ketamin could probably be applied via nipple to mouth in a high enough dose to totally incapacitate.. would taste like sh1t tho..

[/quo

I never had a nipple that tasted bad :o

but as I asked before , why does the one with the nipple ( or skin ) not get knocked out ?

Even in some of the states of inebriation I have been over the years I have never been that drunk not spot tablets glued to some tarts nipples and even I was how on earth was I

the drug on nipples is possible because the knockout drops are in syrup form ,its one of the oldest known tranqilisers. invented about 100 years ago

Does this long-standing, mysterious drug have a name? :o

but as I asked before , why does the one with the nipple ( or skin ) not get knocked out ?

Because its adminstered orally to the reciever and on the skin to the giver..

Edited by LivinLOS

Because its adminstered orally to the reciever and on the skin to the giver..

Ok I will buy that , would it not asorb into the skin tho ? Ah , whatever the whole thing's weird anyway .

Does this long-standing, mysterious drug have a name? :o

You never heard of Mickey Finn ? not the recent musicians.

Mickey was a bar owner who used to drug his customers ...

Chloral Hydrate is the oldest of the hypnotic depressants (sleeping pills). It was first synthesized in 1832, but was not used in medicine until 1869, when Mathias E.O. Liebreich noted its effectiveness in inducing sleep.

Chloral Hydrate acts as a depressant on the central nervous system, it has sedative effects similar to those of barbiturates and benzodiazepines.

Legally available as syrups or soft gelatin capsules, a doctor prescribed dose of 500 mg to 1 gram of chloral hydrate will take effect in about half an hour, and will induce sleep in about an hour.

Sleep induced by the drug will usually last four to eight hours and the user will feel very few after effects, but continued use of the drug can result in addiction if taken for months at a time.

Chloral Hydrate is also known as Trichloroacetaldehyde Monohydrate, and is used medically as a sleeping pill. Its molecular formula is CCl3CH(OH)2. It is a transparent crystalline compound with a melting point of 57º C (135º F).

Overdose symptoms may include:

1. deep stupor

2. dilation of blood vessels

3. fall in blood pressure

4. fall in body temperature

5. slowed respiration

In a severe overdose, death usually occurs within 5 to 10 hours.

The drug is used recreationally by a small number of people, usually because there is no other drug available, or because it is cheap.

The effects are similar to downers and sleeping pills. Minor euphoria, relaxation, etc. at small doses. Tiredness, slurred speech, screwed up thought process in larger doses.

What Are Knockout Drops Or Mickey Finn

A solution of chloral hydrate and alcohol constituted the infamous knockout drops or Mickey Finn. At therapeutic doses, chloral hydrate has little effect on respiration and blood pressure but, a toxic dose produces severe respiratory depression and very low blood pressure. It can have tranquilizing (low doses) or heavy sedative effect (larger doses)

Although chloral hydrate is still used medically today, typically in the elderly or young, its use declined with the introduction of the barbiturates. Most the time it's only prescribed if the person can not take benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, etc).

Other common names include Noctec, Somnos, and Felsules. Chloral Hydrate has moderate potential for physical and psychological dependence. A tolerance is developed for this drug after continued use.

i wasnt suggesting that chloral hydrate is the magic potion ,thats just on the nipples scam.

when you look at illusionists on TV they can do these sort of tricks ,when they are not using stooges .

if there is some magic potion in use the culprit would need to be wearing rubber gloves to apply the potion as it would need to be potent to penetrate the skin.

i feel that would alert the victim.

if anyone can get a sample they could become wealthy .

as it has very large worldwide commercial applications . :o

In my long and sordid past I was once a sales rep for some pretty high end equipment. Our company was once targeted by a very professional con artist, the kind they make movies out of. It was truly an amazing feat, this lone individual created a web and played with the minds and emotions of about twelve very professional old timers who thought they were smarter than that (first mistake and part of the process). When it was all said and done, sitting in the conference room and looking back over the events now knowing the truth, we very much wanted to believe we were drugged into some kind of stupor. To be very honest, our minds needed to believe that and we were very capable of creating that reality. It was one of the stranger episodes I have encountered and can see the same reactions in this thread. There are some people out there that are very adept at creating illusory situations and emotions to elicite responses you arent even aware of. It would make me feel better about that whole episode if indeed there were a drug that could instantly hypnotize you but on talking with the US investigators they grinned and said they have heard that excuse many many times before without ever being able to obtain a single sample.

The world is a wonderful and mysterious place.

i wasnt suggesting that chloral hydrate is the magic potion ,thats just on the nipples scam.

when you look at illusionists on TV they can do these sort of tricks ,when they are not using stooges .

if there is some magic potion in use the culprit would need to be wearing rubber gloves to apply the potion as it would need to be potent to penetrate the skin.

i feel that would alert the victim.

if anyone can get a sample they could become wealthy .

as it has very large worldwide commercial applications . :o

handraisedsmclr2gw.gif

Thank you for the education on chloral hydrate. I didn't know what the "knock out" drug was, so this was certainly very informative for me. Like I said, the use of a knock out type drug has happened to me and it was put in a drink. Knocked me out before I got to any nipple. :D

As it stands, I remain convinced these other stories of something that can be rubbed on the skin and put you in some kind of trance or hypnotic state are all BS. Various reasons that they continue to circulate as mentioned by other posters. Interestingly, the stubborn Farang up here won't budge on their inclination to believe, but no one wants to talk to me about it anymore. :D

In my long and sordid past I was once a sales rep for some pretty high end equipment. Our company was once targeted by a very professional con artist, the kind they make movies out of. It was truly an amazing feat, this lone individual created a web and played with the minds and emotions of about twelve very professional old timers who thought they were smarter than that (first mistake and part of the process). When it was all said and done, sitting in the conference room and looking back over the events now knowing the truth, we very much wanted to believe we were drugged into some kind of stupor. To be very honest, our minds needed to believe that and we were very capable of creating that reality. It was one of the stranger episodes I have encountered and can see the same reactions in this thread. There are some people out there that are very adept at creating illusory situations and emotions to elicite responses you arent even aware of. It would make me feel better about that whole episode if indeed there were a drug that could instantly hypnotize you but on talking with the US investigators they grinned and said they have heard that excuse many many times before without ever being able to obtain a single sample.

How much did he take you for?