Pattaya Takeover By Russians

andyww

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, more than a few cuties here on Pratumnak Hill as well. Cute as in can be compared to 7-9 on a scale of 10 earthy Texas/Florida/California sunbelt gals. And like those girls, none of them give me the time of day.

:)

A bottle of Absolut on the table helps!

Why would putting a Swedish vodka owned by a French company on the table placate a group of Russians ? :blink::o

They are also getting very prominent on Samui as well.

With the decrease of Europeans (West) and Americans no longer visiting Pattaya, Pattaya would be a ghost town without the Russian tourists. The city is fortunate to have them and other nationalities taking the old timer's place. True, the couples spend their money differently than a single horny male would in Pattaya; thus, the bars are complaining and so are the "massage" shops.

I see some stunning Russian women about all the time in Pattaya , no complaints here.

Seeing only?

All you Russian lovers seem to have landed on the wrong planet!?

Good for some part of the Pattaya business but otherwise quite annoying. Ruthless, hardly communicating with other nationalities...there certainly are exceptions but the general impression is like that. Howeve thry will be followed by the Chinese and then the real fun will start. They will take Pattaya as their colony.

I see some stunning Russian women about all the time in Pattaya , no complaints here.

Seeing only?

All you Russian lovers seem to have landed on the wrong planet!?

Good for some part of the Pattaya business but otherwise quite annoying. Ruthless, hardly communicating with other nationalities...there certainly are exceptions but the general impression is like that. Howeve thry will be followed by the Chinese and then the real fun will start. They will take Pattaya as their colony.

No they will not. The same pattern as is starting here was played out in Goa some 6 years ago. The Russians bought huge areas of land,virtually threw the local govt out,then visa restrictions came in. Once 5 year multi entry were offered,now going down to 3 month ones, and the russkies down to one month. The same will happen here.

OP writes about the Russians:

"how well turned-out and polite they are in general"

you must be joking?!

They are impolite, uncouth, treating other nationalities as invisible and inferior.

Most of the russians are cheaply attired and ask the Thai's what they think about them and most will say they dislike them for their unpleasant manners, impoliteness and meanness.

-------------------------------

Right on the spot.... keep out of their way. Russians have never been any good news to anyone in this world.

New money in Russia, all kind of lowlife comes to life and begin to travel. watch out!!

Glegolo

Totally agree Glegolo. I'm sure they will get involved with the local mafia in Pattaya. They already are. watch out!!!

I have been out with Australian and Englishwomen in Pattaya but never a Russian.

Has anyone actually ever dated a Russian woman in Pattaya?

Of course people have dated Russian woman. I have friend who exclusively dates Russians.

I have been out with Australian and Englishwomen in Pattaya but never a Russian.

Has anyone actually ever dated a Russian woman in Pattaya?

Of course people have dated Russian woman. I have friend who exclusively dates Russians.

My experience with Russian women (from and living in Russia) has been positive. A bottle of vodka and whoppie! Tell us about your friend's experiences in Thailand with Russian women.

you must be joking?!

They are impolite, uncouth, treating other nationalities as invisible and inferior.

Most of the russians are cheaply attired and ask the Thai's what they think about them and most will say they dislike them for their unpleasant manners, impoliteness and meanness.

Right on the spot.... keep out of their way. Russians have never been any good news to anyone in this world.

New money in Russia, all kind of lowlife comes to life and begin to travel. watch out!!

Glegolo

Totally agree Glegolo. I'm sure they will get involved with the local mafia in Pattaya. They already are. watch out!!!

The title of this thread is NOT "Bash a Russian today and make yourself feel better" !!!!!!!

you must be joking?!

Glegolo

The title of this thread is NOT "Bash a Russian today and make yourself feel better" !!!!!!!

No but "Pattaya Takeover By Russians" is pretty close!

My experience with Russian women (from and living in Russia) has been positive. A bottle of vodka and whoppie! Tell us about your friend's experiences in Thailand with Russian women.

His experiences with them are good lol.

He's in his early 30's and the Russian girls find him attractive and a welcome change to their customers. He's always got some attractive Russian girl hanging out with him and often has trouble getting away from them.

He's in his early 30's and the Russian girls find him attractive and a welcome change to their customers. He's always got some attractive Russian girl hanging out with him and often has trouble getting away from them.

I hate to tell your friend but those are not Russian women. Those are hookers from the former USSR, Quite a bit of difference from the Russians who are taking over Pattaya. I meant what I said, "has anyone gone out with any Russian women?"

I hate to tell your friend but those are not Russian women. Those are hookers from the former USSR, Quite a bit of difference from the Russians who are taking over Pattaya. I meant what I said, "has anyone gone out with any Russian women?"

This is getting ridiculous...

Although they're from all over the former USSR, many of them are pure Russian - not that my friend cares which former state they are from.

If you were paying attention I already alluded to their occupation which I didn't think required explanation, but how does that make them non-Russian?

This is getting ridiculous...

Although they're from all over the former USSR, many of them are pure Russian - not that my friend cares which former state they are from.

If you were paying attention I already alluded to their occupation which I didn't think required explanation, but how does that make them non-Russian?

Because it is not the former USSR that is taking over Pattaya and is the topic of this thread. It is Russians. I was asking about Russians. I would never go off topic. I was only asking if anyone had dated any of the Russians that are coming to take over Pattaya. I guess not. So all you guys who know all about Russian women in Pattaya are full of BS because no one has ever actually dated one. Get it? Dating a hooker from the Ukraine or Tajikistan is not the same as dating a Russian tourist lady.

Just looking at another Pattaya forum and someone has said the Russian Mafia is really Jewish.

I cannot believe peosters care about someone s nationality.

In fact i find the Arabic young guys far more rude when they push you out of the way in a 7/11 and riding their motorbikes at high speeds thru South Pattaya.

Just looking at another Pattaya forum and someone has said the Russian Mafia is really Jewish.

That's very impressive of the Jews considering there are only 200,000 Jews in Russia, a country with over 140 MILLION people.

Next ...

Edited by Jingthing

LIke I have said... Too many "cold war Baby Boomers" still stereotype Russians as if they were living back in the '50's and '60's. Give the "new generation" a chance. Many of them know English and they certainly have a different outlook of the world than their parents. True, their "people skills" may not be like those of the West, but we aren't perfect either.