Men That Get Swindled By Thai Women

sokal

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To find "really genuine intelligent women" here (who might be interested in a foreign man) and have an interest in more than money as a first priority, is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

It's best to avoid places that have the name of the proprietor as the establishment's name, offer Premier League Football on a big screen and serve full English breakfasts and Sunday roasts then. :)

To find "really genuine intelligent women" here (who might be interested in a foreign man) and have an interest in more than money as a first priority, is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

It's best to avoid places that have the name of the proprietor as the establishment's name, offer Premier League Football on a big screen and serve full English breakfasts and Sunday roasts then. :)

??? No such place where I live. I don't go "berry picking" in bars in any case.

This is not directed at you a2396........just a general observation.

Each time something like this comes up, some person tries to turn it into an "old man" vs "young man" thing.

Here is a bit of insight: Young me can also get swindled. And young Thai women use them the same way they use old men.

Another: Old men have more money, in general, than young men and that is one reason they tend to be taken for more money.

One final thought: There are lots of "old men" here who know precisely what is going on (as opposed to the young men who think she actually loves them).

They just put up with it and often have many young girls on the side.........it is all a "love game."

It is an old game. :)

"..I am not willing to hold up my end of the deal so I am not in a relationship with anyone. I tell them that, it frustrates them..."

I can imagine that it does, they put out, and perhaps expect more in return

I suspect he tells them that AFTER they've put out and hes ready to go shopping again :)

Thai women do not swindle!!!!!

They only ask.......

I've never experienced this with Thai women, but it was definitely my experience with so many Filipinas.....even sweet young ones I would never usually expect of scamming.........

Absolutely, EVERYTHING in the Philippines is a scam. Even if the scammer doesn't rip you off they learn something from you so they can rip off the next guy. I never even knew there WERE that many scams. But, once you know the game it is kind of fun... like riding a motorcycle in Asian traffic. It's like one giant video game.... only for real!

They only ask.......

When you are 60 years old with no prospects back home, and some cute young thing in her twenties asks you for something with a sweet little smile on her face, how can any red blooded man say "NO". :):D:D

hel_l, that approach even worked when I was in my twenties. :D

They only ask.......

When you are 60 years old with no prospects back home, and some cute young thing in her twenties asks you for something with a sweet little smile on her face, how can any red blooded man say "NO". :):D:D

hel_l, that approach even worked when I was in my twenties. :D

Well done Ian....you have put it so well............

To survive in Thailand is simple........just learn when to say no!!!!

I owe the credit for that statement to a very nice Ausrtralian guy.

"And if I am a financially secure 25 year old and a beautiful 20 year old showed interest in me then its a totally different story and those guys warnings do not apply."

OP if in your wildest dreams if you were financially secure at 25 you wouldn't be chasing 20 yr old Thais in Thailand for a l/term relationship. You would be in California screwing double d cup goddesses or jetting to Sweden for even bigger D cups :)

lets not beat around the bush (pun) older guys are financial and are here chasing young beaver

Call it a swindle or scam or whatever but there seems to be a never ending supply of seemingly normal intelligent men that really get taken for a ride by some of the black hearted Thai women that are so abundantly available in the farang tourist areas of Thailand. I chalk much of it up to a "lost souls searching for love" type of naivete brought about by them being overwhelmed by finding themself living in a candy shop of easily available young pretty Thai girls.

It is interesting that when these guys (who should have known better) get taken to the cleaners or get their heart broken, many of them begin to stereotype poorly all Thai women just because they were so stupidly naive in their choice of women. I don't think it has much to do with age since naivete has no age limits. The reality is that Thailand has more than it's fair share of genuine, loyal, financially secure, honest, intelligent beautiful women but the key is that you have to be smart enough to figure out how to meet them and hopefully smart enough to realize that they are looking for a man with many of the same similar qualities that they see in themselves. I get the feeling from some of the posts that many of the younger guys have the mistaken idea that youth, immaturity, inexperience and financial instability are qualities that are somehow much more attractive to women than any of the qualities that older or more mature men have to offer. Just an opinion, but I have not found that to be true in either Thailand or the western world as most really genuine intelligent women look for qualities that are go much deeper.

So most Thai girls in your opinion are greedy emotionless capitalists that want no kids, no romance, no sex, and no partner ?

you must have been swindled before

Each time something like this comes up, some person tries to turn it into an "old man" vs "young man" thing.

Here is a bit of insight: Young me can also get swindled. And young Thai women use them the same way they use old men.

Another: Old men have more money, in general, than young men and that is one reason they tend to be taken for more money.

One final thought: There are lots of "old men" here who know precisely what is going on (as opposed to the young men who think she actually loves them).

They just put up with it and often have many young girls on the side.........it is all a "love game."

yeah right.

Old men get taken for more money more often because that is the only thing old men have to offer. Did you ever think that a Thai girl might want to fall in love and have a family of her own or are they just capitalists ?

Girls are looking for their prince charming, they want to fall in love.

"And if I am a financially secure 25 year old and a beautiful 20 year old showed interest in me then its a totally different story and those guys warnings do not apply."

OP if in your wildest dreams if you were financially secure at 25 you wouldn't be chasing 20 yr old Thais in Thailand for a l/term relationship. You would be in California screwing double d cup goddesses or jetting to Sweden for even bigger D cups :)

lets not beat around the bush (pun) older guys are financial and are here chasing young beaver

And when you find that young beaver, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are probably the best that she could do, that you are in her league.

amazed that this has not been closed...

there are financially motivated thai women who will sell the family dream to those who will buy it. I think these women are easier to find in LOS than in the West but thats just my oppinion. I am no longer shocked by the disparity in ages between romantically linked couples. I am only curious as to why some are in denial as to why these relationships exist/ But then the Thai way is just to not talk about it. If only these same guys would find the other instances where "the thai way" is their prefered choice we might find we get on better with folk at various official offices... :)

And for those of you deeply in love with your Thai bride who loves you right back, Congratualtions! Glad it works!

yeah right.

Old men get taken for more money more often because that is the only thing old men have to offer. Did you ever think that a Thai girl might want to fall in love and have a family of her own or are they just capitalists ?

Girls are looking for their prince charming, they want to fall in love.

I doubt I have seen another phrase that highlights the ignorance of a poster as well as this.......

Well done..... :D

Edited by 473geo

I also agree 95% with Ian Forbes. I only wish to add, the one place that is common for guys to get scammed outside the bar is the internet. By far most girls looking for a husband on the internet are serious girls, but for sure, a girls who are attractive can get quite a few guys sending them money telling them each that they are one "one."

One girl I met (not in a bar, just by mutual aquaintence) was not particularly young (maybe 28) and merely moderately attractive. But she was working at least 7 gentlemen the same time by instant messaging (having met them by dating service) and had 2 visiting her in Thailand at the same time.

I am embarrassed enough but will admit I met my first Thai wife-from-hel_l on CherryBlossoms.com. What a professional in deceit. I laid out my heart and my wallet, completely trusting here after visiting several times and thinking I was prudently being careful. Be careful, so careful. I once remember reading the hiring of a private investigator was smart, but scoffed at the idea of him following her around for a few days.

Big mistake I didn't. The p.i. would have shown me photos of my wife playing musical hotel rooms in the same BKK hotel we were staying in (she later admitted). Seriously craps out my mind just at the thought. Hope she rots in hel_l, but she first is enjoying a new husband who recently bought her a new 4M home in KK (and probably playing musical rooms there too). A friend of mine once said, "a tiger never loses it's stripes".