Ministry Orders Strict Police Action On Paedophile

george

Me too, I want pedophiles' balls to roll, and the dick thrown, not to the good old duck though, but to the rats. What bothers me, why not mix a couple of Thai balls under, from times to times? Why do girls in Nana, etc. work there at the age of 18 at all, and then have pregnant marks of 3 babies? Cause bad falangs came to Isaan when she was 14 ??? Yeah.

Pedos, with the Thai Premium Member card, you f..ing creeps can still go ahead anyway I presume...

Well excuse me for being honest but if the stupid thai government actually took some action to remove these whores and prostitutes from the streets then maybe it would change. A white man cant even walk to a cash machine without some dirty bitch asking if he wants sex or a dirty massage for ######s sake.

You are allowed to smoke but UBC blocks it, what a joke !

There are no sex shops but you cant walk around town on holiday without some frigging whore trying to get money out of you for sex ?????

I'm sorry if my honesty offends but this is fact and until the Thai government closes the shops, what do you expect ?

How can you not expect people to take advantage when the streets are full of whores and prostitutes who simply jump on the back of the nearest white man ?

You try walking around "Pantip" and others without some annoying bastard shouting "Sexy DVD sir" every 5 seconds ...............

And then you wonder why this happens !

I hope the admin will not delete this as this is an honest post based on my visit and I wont be back.

Thanks for reading

Why bother coming here then?

The Brits, Americans and Australians have set up their own police

offices in Bangkok to try and curb sex traficking and peds because they feel

the Thais do not take it seriuosly enough.

If the Thai govenment took the prostitutes from the street and closed down the bars where you can "pick your girl or boy by number" then this problem would go away.

Not many people would visit a closed shop so why allow them to stay open and then blame everyone else apart from themselves ?

I hope the admin will not delete this as this is an honest post based on my visit and I wont be back.

Thank you for that information... and thank you for not coming back. Don't let the screen door hit you in the a$$ on the way out of the country.

Thanks for reading

Thank you for writing. Your moronic ramblings helps to clarify for me why these threads are so often deleted.

The Brits, Americans and Australians have set up their own police

offices in Bangkok to try and curb sex traficking and peds because they feel

the Thais do not take it seriuosly enough.

If the Thai govenment took the prostitutes from the street and closed down the bars where you can "pick your girl or boy by number" then this problem would go away.

Not many people would visit a closed shop so why allow them to stay open and then blame everyone else apart from themselves ?

Oh blimey.

Why did you come to Thailand?

Don't tell me that you were so nieve that you did'nt k now these bars existed? :o

Me too, I want pedophiles' balls to roll, and the dick thrown, not to the good old duck though, but to the rats. What bothers me, why not mix a couple of Thai balls under, from times to times? Why do girls in Nana, etc. work there at the age of 18 at all, and then have pregnant marks of 3 babies? Cause bad falangs came to Isaan when she was 14 ??? Yeah.

Pedos, with the Thai Premium Member card, you f..ing creeps can still go ahead anyway I presume...

Well excuse me for being honest but if the stupid thai government actually took some action to remove these whores and prostitutes from the streets then maybe it would change. A white man cant even walk to a cash machine without some dirty bitch asking if he wants sex or a dirty massage for ######s sake.

There are no sex shops but you cant walk around town on holiday without some frigging whore trying to get money out of you for sex ?????

I'm sorry if my honesty offends but this is fact and until the Thai government closes the shops, what do you expect ?

How can you not expect people to take advantage when the streets are full of whores and prostitutes who simply jump on the back of the nearest white man ?

You try walking around "Pantip" and others without some annoying bastard shouting "Sexy DVD sir" every 5 seconds ...............

Thanks for reading

Errrm, I came here for a holiday and to visit Thailand, are you saying that you just came here for sex because it sounds like it ? I Said how sick I was about the whores and your reply was "Why bother coming here then?"

Thanks for reading

Errrm, I came here for a holiday and to visit Thailand, are you saying that you just came here for sex because it sounds like it ? I Said how sick I was about the whores and your reply was "Why bother coming here then?"

Well thats your opinion is'nt it but you are rambling on a bit too much.

You are sounding very narrow minded i'm afraid.

There are plenty of beautiful places in Thailand where the so called "whores" are'nt in your face.

Edited by davethailand

Thanks for reading

Well thats your opinion is'nt it but you are rambling on a bit too much.

You are sounding very narrow minded i'm afraid.

There are plenty of beautiful places in Thailand where the so called "whores" are'nt in your face.

This post wasnt about how nice Thailand was, read the subject you stupid tosser before you reply with crap

So most of you guys just came here for sex then ? I dont see any other sensible reply apart from you demising me for what I wrote.

A typicle narrow minded reply.

You obviously have'nt seen enough of Thailand to come out with a daft remark like this.

Stick to Tenerife.

Ps, To answer your question No, I'm married here already.

So most of you guys just came here for sex then ? I dont see any other sensible reply apart from you demising me for what I wrote.

The big mans getting abusive now :D

Don't you agree that Thailand is a beautiful place?

YOU are the one who stated that you will never come back! Why?= Because of the whores = A narrow minded opinion. :o

then this problem would go away.

the problem will go away when your plane lifts off the runway....

OK, So I replied to this post in context but no=one else has an opinion, all you guys have done so far is to defend your actions as to the fact that you came to thailand for sex because you cant get it at home, I hope the Thai guys and girls on this forum read your posts and realise how sick you are, Bye Guys

then this problem would go away.

the problem will go away when your plane lifts off the runway....

OK, So I replied to this post in context but no=one else has an opinion, all you guys have done so far is to defend your actions as to the fact that you came to thailand for sex because you cant get it at home, I hope the Thai guys and girls on this forum read your posts and realise how sick you are, Bye Guys

Bye Bye :o

Ministry orders strict police action on paedophiles 

"In most cases, foreigners purchase sex via websites", she said. 

That is right.

Blame the internet for everything.

This was going on long before the internet became popular.

Check out the UK Channel 4 documentary back in 1988!!