Concrete Kitchen Builder Wanted

rickthailand

we are looking for someone who can build a concrete kitchen counter with build in cabinet doors and build in appliances.

we would like to build a U shaped kitchen counter and would appreciate it if anyone could help us with a contact.

thanks in advance

rick

What area are you in Rick? I ask because I know that a lot of the guys that do this kind of thing only work locally.

We had cabinets built for about 7k. 3 double doors down one side of the room and a sink unit with double doors underneath. Finished in ceramic tiles. The wife took care of it. Sansai/Mae Jo area.

Cheers,

Pikey.

What area are you in Rick? I ask because I know that a lot of the guys that do this kind of thing only work locally.

We had cabinets built for about 7k. 3 double doors down one side of the room and a sink unit with double doors underneath. Finished in ceramic tiles. The wife took care of it. Sansai/Mae Jo area.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Any photos that you could share? Just bought the house next door and we are going to be remodeling in our new space. Appreciate any ideas and references for the workers!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Any photos that you could share? Just bought the house next door and we are going to be remodeling in our new space. Appreciate any ideas and references for the workers!

I'll take some tonight when I get home and post them tomorrow. I'll also get the contact number from the wife.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Cheers,

Pikey.

I'll take some tonight when I get home and post them tomorrow. I'll also get the contact number from the wife.

Cheers,

Pikey.

thanks much appreciated

rick

Here you go:

IMG_0044Medium.jpg

IMG_0043Medium.jpg

Cost was actually 8K but included tiling the floor and the splashbacks. We paid for the materials separately. Doors/frames from HomePro at 900B a pop. Ceramics from that place on the inner ring next to Payap and bricks/cement locally. I think less than 15K all up.

My wife hasn't got the guy's phone number but knows where he lives. If the pics are the kind of thing you are looking for, PM me and I'll give you my phone number. We are about 1.5km south of the Uni just off the 1001.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Edited by Pikey

Those photos look good and the price reasonable. I have had similar work done.

One possible design change to consider would be putting a step on the counter next to the wall. Step up about 15cm and about 20 cm to the wall. This is a great place to put things up off the main counter. It also gives you 80 cm effectively from wall to inside edge of counter, the standard 60cm counter plus the 20 cm on the step.