Pattaya Expat Meeting/club As Seen On Pattaya Tv

jumpstart

I have been going to the 'expats club' at Henry J Beans on occasion for the past 12 months. Some of the meetings can be quite jovial and informing. Good place to meet others and exchange info and idea's. The breakfasts are good as long as Saturday night wasn't too excessive. One time this fat farang woman couldn't stop going on about her flatulance problem for 20 mins with a guest speaker from the hospital there. I was almost falling off my stool. Other times can be as boring as hel_l and I make a quick exit.

Thanks, it's at http://grandsolehotel.com/ . Meeting at 11:30. :)

I think you might enjoy much more the friendlier Pattaya CITY Expats Club:

http://www.pattayacityexpatsclub.com/

Meetings every Sunday (start around 9:30am/10:30am) at the Henry J Beans restaurant right at the north end of Beach Road.

Can you please explain why you think this club is friendlier than the other. not for me, as I have no interest in either, but for others who may be interested in weighing up the releative merits?

I thought Colov and Noyes had kissed and made up now, according to a splash in the Noyes-owned Pattaya Times.

Can you please explain why you think this club is friendlier than the other. not for me, as I have no interest in either, but for others who may be interested in weighing up the releative merits?

PEC at the Grand Sole has a more business-orientated approach. This may suit some. I'm not trying to imply they're not friendly there :)

It's just that at PCEC at Henry J Beans the wider membership are much more involved.

You have to be prepared to put in time and get to know people.

Declaration of interest: I'm an ordinary member of PCEC.