Pattaya’s Charity Bed Race

DanielToddGilbert

The 2nd charity bed race to be held on the 31st of January 2010. Organized by the Rotary Club with over 100 bed racing teams expecting to participate this year.

The race start will be from 2nd road outside the Avenue shopping mall (next to Mcdonalds) but unclear of the time so best to have a pop down their early on the day and find out.

Looks like it will be a great fun day out for everyone and helping local causes by raising some much needed cash.

Any TV members here participating or are some of you fleeing to other provinces to get away from the fun?

• 2 weeks later...

:) Hi ...

I here invite all of you to come to that Internatioonal Bed Race & Family Fair , Pattaya at the Avenue shopping mall next to McDonald , Opposite Mike shopping mall , 2nd Pattaya Road.

For Information : SNIP

I'm the Coordinator for the Event with Rotary Club of Pattaya , The event is organized by Rotary & City of Pattaya & supported by TAT " Tourism Authority of Pattaya .

It 'll be great Fun for all ..

I suppose it's in a good cause but I note not one independent reply to the original message.

Maybe because this is about as tacky as the Cowboy Festival.

Still, if it raises money for charity, I feel I have done my bit by giving the topic a bump, but I'm steering clear (and that's not a double pun on the Cowboy festival and the bed race, but I'll pretend it was). :)