Why Are Thais And Expats Still In The Dark Ages?

cognos

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we all have something better to do than all this gum-flapping? So much time on our hands, eh?

only when I'm NOT in LOS.. i rarely go on TV when in Thailand..go figure.. no time to consider the dark ages..

When I read "bees are disappearing at an alarming rate" I literally had a small laughing fit.

OH THE HUMANITY WONT YOU THINK OF THE BEES

For all of you who seem to be taking the piss out of the OP for mentioning the fact that Bees are disappearing at an alarming rate then you really should stop laughing and start to take note. There is one creature on the planet that Man needs for survival, and that is the bizzy little Bee! The creature that carries out the thankless task of pollenating 75-80% of all the worlds vegetation. Notabaly most crops, fruits, flowers etc etc etc. We can let Tigers, Elephants Whales , Polar Bears become extinct and it will just hurt us morally and spiritually, but should the Bee become extinct then the clock is ticking for Mankind. Estimates but it as Billions of deaths due to starvation within 5-10 years. Do you like your fruit and Veg? best get your own beehive on your allotment. Many theories exist as to the rapid decline of the species but the one that is bearing most weight is the high frequencies of mobile communications, which appear to screw up with the Bees ability to navigate it's way back to the Hive and therefore, safety.

Phetarol

you asked

Pesticides are bad...and good, or aren't you aware of crop pestilence and spoilage? What's your evidence that Alzheimers in Thailand is spreaking at "unprecedented levels" or that it's related to pesticides?

I did know but I have forgotten :)

Edited by Tigs