Non Immigrant O Multiple Entry

That is the question I am toying with going to Jordan to catch up with an old friend, and wonder if anyone has ever obtained a Non Immigrant O from Jordan, what are the requirements and the turn around? Or for that matter any other part of the Middle East apart from Israel and Saudi. Thanks in advance.

Different consulates use different requirements for the non-O visa. Haven't seen anything posted about the consulate in Jordan.

--

Maestro

i would be curious to know any of the same..i'm planning a trip to Egypt, Israel, and Jordan and was thinking to try to get a Non O or Non B....i was able to get a double entry non B in Pakistan a few years ago with just a form letter, so wondering how the Middle East might be.

i think the consulate in israel isnt very middle east actually. it seemed rather british and thai, and chock full of thai workers but not sure how they give visas since we get visa exempts and never needed more...

bina

israel

I've obtained one year, multi-entry, non-immigrant 'O' visas based on marriage from thai embassies in Abu Dhabi and Bahrain and from the consulate in Jeddah...very easy and straight forward if you have all the necessary documents...you don't even have to show up in person; for my last one in Jeddah the company driver shuttled the docs back and forth and my wife did the necessary at the other embassies...