Call From A Mobile Number Results In Death

nasajsc

Some people have died after receiving a call from 0833366567.

Apparently, 3 people have died in Doi Tao (city 1 hour from CM),

and several in Chiang Mai. It has also been on the news.

When you receive the call, apparently the number shows up in RED,

and no one talks on the other side.

My wife and her friends have all received the email, my wife's mum

also call her today said several people have died yesterday and today

and they have this number in their incoming call list.

Anyone heard of this? heres the thai email....

เดี๋ยวนี้ได้ยินข่าว เบอร์โทรมรณะ ระบาดมากก

เหนเค้าพูดกัน เรยเก็บเอาเรื่องนี้มาฝากเพื่อนๆ ชาวโอเค ค๊าา

ไม่รู้เพื่อนๆเคยได้ยินมาบ้างรึป่าว สำหรับเรื่องนี้

เรื่องเบอร์โทรผีนะคะ ที่ตอนนี้เป็นกระแสฮือฮากันมากในแถบภาคเหนือ

คือถ้ามีเบอร์ 0833366867 โทรมาหาเขาบอกว่าห้ามรับ

ถ้ารับแล้วเครื่องคุณจะระเบิด ถึงกับตายกันเลยทีเดียว

เขาเล่ากันมาว่า ที่จังหวัดเชียงใหม่มีคนตายหลายรายแล้วสำหรับเรื่องนี้

แล้วเรื่องนี้ยังเป็นข่าวออกทีวีกันด้วย!!!

ไม่รู้ว่าเป็นเรื่องจริงกันรึป่าวนะ แต่อยากให้เพื่อนๆระวังกันหน่อยก็ดีคะ

เพราะมันน่ากลัวมากๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

ที่จังหวัดน่านก็มีข่าวว่าตายกันสิบกว่าคนแล้วคะไม่รู้ว่าจริงป่าว ยังไงไม่เชื่อก้อย่าลบหลู่นะคะ

ถ้าไม่รู้จัก อย่ารับจะดีกว่า กันไว้ดีกว่าแก้ค๊า เบอร์โทรศัพท์ผีดังกล่าว

เป็นเบอร์สีแดง เลขตอง ที่กำลังระบาดในภาคเหนือในเวลานี้

ถ้าหากมีเบอร์โทรศัพท์สีแดง (ซึ่งปกติแล้วเบอร์โทรศัพท์ที่ขึ้นหน้าจอของพวกเราจะเป็นสีดำกันนะคะ)

เป็นเลขตองโทรเข้ามา อย่ารับเด็ดขาด !! เพราะตอนนี้คนในหมู่บ้านเขามีคนตายไปแล้วถึง 10 กว่าคน

และมันกำลังลามไปทีละหมู่บ้าน ซึ่งตอนนี้กำลังระบาดหนักในภาคเหนือ

อาการของคนที่ตายจะเป็นการช็อคตายไม่ทราบสาเหตุทั้งสิ้น

และในโทรศัพท์ของผู้ตายจะมีเบอร์สีแดงโทรเข้ามาก่อนตาย

เรื่องนี้ทุกคนอาจจะไม่เชื่อ แต่ว่าก็อยากจะให้ทุกคนระวังกันไว้

เผื่อเจอขึ้นมาจริง แล้วคุณกดรับไปแล้วเสียชีวิตจริงๆ มันไม่คุ้มหรอกนะคะ

เพราะตัวเราก็ไม่ได้เชื่อมากมาย แต่ก็ฟังหูไว้หู เอามาบอกต่อเพื่อนๆ ด้วยความหวังดีค่ะ =]

และอีกข้อมูลนึงนะึคะ น่ากลัวมากๆ อ่านแล้วยังขนลุกไม่กล้ารับเบอร์แปลกกเรยย:)

My sister in law called to tell my wife about this tonight - apparently it's something to do with black magic.

Someone from Bangkok had phoned a relative in our village, with tales of if you answer this call, you start bleeding from the nose and mouth and then you die.

Any advice on how to re-direct these calls, to my ex-wife, and her mother, back in the UK would be appreciated. :)

Have to go, the phones ringing......

Newbie......... wierd claim...maybe time for mods to shut it down ?

Not sure how this benefits anyone

newbie? have live here for many years, and been reading this website for a few

also... no newbie here.

just wanting information if anyone has heard of this, like i said, 3 deaths have

occurred in Doi Tao, the wife's brother in law is police in the town, he has

seen the 3 bodies, and the number on the inbound call list on the deceased

mobile phone.

My sister in law called to tell my wife about this tonight - apparently it's something to do with black magic.

Someone from Bangkok had phoned a relative in our village, with tales of if you answer this call, you start bleeding from the nose and mouth and then you die.

mmm i heard you start off with projectile diarreha followed by anal bleeding.....then you die... nasty :)

also... no newbie here.

just wanting information if anyone has heard of this, like i said, 3 deaths have

mobile phone.

And you believe this :D:)

also... no newbie here.

mobile phone.

And you believe this :D:)

my missus is from doi tao and her mother rang her telling her of this phenomomon,personally going in 1 ear and out the other,lol

Word spread like wildfire in Lampang recently that anyone receiving calls from certain phone numbers would die instantly.

"Teachers warned their students about these numbers," Sangrawee Sriboon, deputy head of the Lahu village in Muang Pan district, said yesterday.

The numbers, all starting with (08) 33, were handed out by the teachers and matched the ones posted at a grocery store.

"A villager, who heard the rumour while working in another district, returned to warn the locals about it. This why he posted the numbers here," the grocery owner Pranom Juajan said.

Meanwhile, chairman of the tambon Hua Muang administrative organisation said Chamnan Liabloke said such rumours were spreading in several other districts as well. However, he added, there were no records of anybody dying in a mysterious manner recently.

Wimonnart Chivasakulyong, an official from Advanced Info Service, said all these numbers were pre-paid and registered with her company. She added that credit was added to two of the three numbers six months ago.

"The credit added was just Bt30 and Bt50," she said, explaining that the third number registered in November did not have any credit added recently.

http://nationmultimedia.com/2010/01/21/nat...al_30120747.php

I've got an image of Satan in 7-11 trying to buy a top up card and hot dog smokey bite silently fuming as he's queuing behind a bloke paying his eon company, water and electricity bill at the same time and taking an absolute eternity.

Followed by Satan dialing a number and getting "Welcome to callback service. For diabolical demonic laughter, please press 1"

LOL. I'm sure an entity with the ability to kill via the phone is really going to be stumped by somebody changing their phone and number.

"Double drat! She's changed her phone and number! Foiled again!"

I can't believe you die. Now if its true that the phone call turns you into a zombie then that's much more believable and I'll add it to my list of things not to do to avoid becoming a zombie. Perhaps we should start a new thread.

My latest one was being told by my wife not to rearrange the bed so that the headboard abuts the Western wall. That's where the sun sets and so will your life if you sleep in it. Drat - I designed the house with 2 of the bedrooms best requiring the beds to be placed in that configuration. My visiting sister and I are doomed to a zombie status.

I just re-read that - no I am not some shitkicker from Arkansas who sleeps with his sister - I trialled the bedroom alone before I let guests sleep in it.

Edited by SantiSuk