Beer Lao

NanLaew

• 1 month later...

BEER LAO has a really disorganized international distribution system with many conflicting or overlapping national franchises.

Last year, I was told that thousands of cases were tied up in Thai customs warehouses because of lawsuits between conflicting importers. I'm not sure this was ever resolved.

There was an interesting article about Beer Lao in the NEW YORK TIMES last year.

Edited by dddave

confirmed that makro has both dark and light beer lao in bottles, at least they did lastnight, less two cases of each :) ..... changwattana location is 100% confirmed

Really / I am in there at least three times a week and have never seen it, where are they hiding it and how much was it ? do they sell in cases of 24 ? and are they cans or bottles

confirmed that makro has both dark and light beer lao in bottles, at least they did lastnight, less two cases of each :) ..... changwattana location is 100% confirmed

Really / I am in there at least three times a week and have never seen it, where are they hiding it and how much was it ? do they sell in cases of 24 ? and are they cans or bottles

pirce 39 baht for regular, 60 baht for dark, in bottles yes they have 24 packs, its in the beer section, just ask the girl working there

Makro in Bangkapi is selling the 2 types of Beer Lao. The normal stuff for 39 Baht for the 330 ml bottle and the Dark for 60 Baht for the 330 ml bottle.

No cartons/slabs/boxes for sale. No cans/tinnies for sale. No large bottles for sale.