Dog The Bounty Hunter

Has anyone seen this show?

Its like The Adams family on roids  :D

what do you think?  :o

Real popular in the states. A character that's a cross between Crocodile Dundee and Steve what's-his-name the other OZ Croc Hunter - only badder! :D

I find it entertaining. A mix of Hollywood and Trailer Trash antics. :D

And Dog is clearly a most pussy-whipped guy. Kind of endearing, kind of funny, kind of sad, kind of stupid. :o

Edited by Ajarn

Real popular in the states. A character that's a cross between Crocodile Dundee and Steve what's-his-name the other OZ Croc Hunter - only badder! :D

It aint hard to be badder than Paul Hogan or that Steve prat Booners.

If Dog or his fat wife (merl the bikie girl) came to my house, he wouldnt have to arrest me as I would be lauging so hard, Id give up. He has got that Matrix costume thing going on and he is about 5ft 8 :D:D:D

I must admit though, I love American Chopper.

Me. too. Watching it right now. Mikey just flunked his driving test... :D

If Dog or his fat wife (merl the bikie girl) came to my house, he wouldnt have to arrest me as I would be lauging so hard, Id give up. He has got that Matrix costume thing going on and he is about 5ft 8 :D:D:D

"Modern Marvels" is a good show too. :D

American Chopper is great! The old man reminds me of what my old man was like. :D

If Dog or his fat wife (merl the bikie girl) came to my house, he wouldnt have to arrest me as I would be lauging so hard, Id give up. He has got that Matrix costume thing going on and he is about 5ft 8 :D:D:D ...

He scares the sh1t out of me - especially when he waves that can of pepper spray around :D

Well, I hope your dad isn't Jewish, cuz that

American Chopper is great! The old man reminds me of what my old man was like. :D

Well, I hope your dad wasn't Jewish, cuz that old man has gotta be the biggest Ham in the family. He just loves to play up to the camera... :D

Well, I hope your dad wasn't Jewish, cuz that old man has gotta be the biggest Ham in the family. He just loves to play up to the camera...  :D

nah, just the attitude at times..like "What I say is set in stone etc" :o I must admit though, I was never as diplomatic as his kids are though. :D

his fat slag of a wife

Love those tatoos on her though...

My kind of woman - not! :D

I actually feel sorry for their kids.Imagine having a mum and dad like that. :D

Seriously, they seem like a great family. Their kids seem pretty okay, too. I always imagined having parents who loved their kids, but I never got so lucky. I would have been more than happy to have him as a dad and her as a mum... :D

his fat slag of a wife

Right...sorta like having Ozzie Osbourne and his wife as your parents. Ugh... :D

his fat slag of a wife

Right...sorta like having Ozzie Osbourne and his wife as your parents. Ugh... :D

I can understand what Ajarn means .

Th diff between Ozzy and Dog is that there is no playing up to the camera like dog does with his religious BS.Ozzy taken too many drugs to be anything but..err..Ozzy :D

Th diff between Ozzy and Dog is that there is no playing up to the camera like dog does with his religious BS.Ozzy taken too many drugs to be anything but..err..Ozzy :D

Agreed. Ozzy may be a bit sureal but at least he's real. Dog? Just playing a role...badly :o

My fav 'american' show (shown in Thailand) is "Arrested Development". Great writing.

Edited by bahtandsold

Agreed. Ozzy may be a bit sureal but at least he's real. Dog? Just playing a role...badly :o

My fav 'american' show (shown in Thailand) is "Arrested Development". Great writing.

Ozz may be a burnout and a wildman, but behind all the nuttiness he seems to try to be a decent parent. He did bring the kids on tour rather than leaving them at home with a nanny for months.

I love his anti-drug speeches to kids. "Look at me.... I'm 52 years old and I look like I died in the 1980s!"

cv

A "Haole" who has been out in the sun too.. long.. A Coconut Guy in a High fashion World.

But this is the trend of American Television Programmers.. Pander to the Trash element.. THE PBS... affectionatos.. Island at War.. Oh Dear.. Shall have to wait. The Dude. cannot even speak.. pigdin.. yeah..brah..

The Samoan.. Bros.. Laugh at this guy... And he.. does not venture into that village.. but down along the strip.. and Pearl City.

But bring him over here.. Start with the search for the Tourist Policeman.. Murderer.....But wait. the copy cat Thai.. had it is the works..

STAR Network.. stay tune.. :o

Not a very realistic reality show.

5 people going out for a week on a tag for a $500 commission. But old Dog is an x con from Texas, murder actually, so he is probably genuinely bad. But all of the born again thing gets a bit much. Just how many fo the crack heads that he drags in do you think wouldn't say "Yeah man, I see what you mean. I'm gonna go straight because you helped me out so much, Dude".