Sms icon

gypsyguy

Now..I joined this site several months ago BECAUSE of the sms messaging services and all of the wonderful info this site provides about Thailand.

I have written the webmaster and several others about the D A M N sms icon and where and how to get it. It seems once they have you as a member..increase their memberships for their own monetary benefits..they really dont care about you.

Linda has written me back several times and stated she has forwarded my email..but to no avail. all in the last several months....Is the sms just another gimmick? HELP!!! I cannot use something that isnt available!!

It seems once they have you as a member..increase their memberships for their own monetary benefits..they really dont care about you

Not all of us are here for the free SMS matey...

...and although I would hope they're getting some kind of financial incentive out of running this board, can't imagine the administrators are driving around in ferraris and showering themselves in caviar and $100 bills...

nice post - planning on ingratiating yourself with the admin were you? :o

Not all of us are here for the free SMS matey...
I guess it seems that even SOME forum members CANT read very well........ SOOOO....I shall repost my original statement in an effort that perhaps you MAY see that I didnt join solely for the sms icon as you stated in your reply to me!!!
Now..I joined this site several months ago BECAUSE of the sms messaging services and all of the wonderful info this site provides about Thailand.

NEXT...lets face it....this site...through its memberships.... is here for monetary gains. Otherwise, none of this site...including this board...would be available to us. So,  I will agree with you that I DO NOT imagine any administrators from this site driving in ferarris, showering themselves in caviar and $100 bills.

LASTLY.....have I ingratiated myself with this administration? PERHAPS... but dont you think 4 emails in almost 4 months without a single reply back from them about the sms icon, their activation and so on is more than long enough to wait?

If this is the ONLY medium to message the administration..... AND, they reply......

Isnt this a public forum?